PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Your assessments with 1/4th of the Season complete?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael said:
What a depressing title. Seems the season just started and the reg season is 1/4 done already :(.
On the positive side, the ENTIRE season is only 1/5 over. :D

I think the d has been underated, we gave up some big pass plays, but still we are avg, giving up 16 pts a game... I thought we would be 4 and 1 at the bye and that should happen, plus I would like to be 6-1 by the colts game..

Sean Pa Patriot said:
I think the d has been underated, we gave up some big pass plays, but still we are avg, giving up 16 pts a game... I thought we would be 4 and 1 at the bye and that should happen, plus I would like to be 6-1 by the colts game..

That 16 PPG is decieving because 7 of those points were given up by the offense. It is 14 PPG without that TD.

The single most encouraging aspect of the Cincy game is our D's (surprising) effectiveness on 3rd down. Whether it was due to the scheme or the new personnel, we can debate, but you cannot argue with the results.

QB12

QB12 said:
The single most encouraging aspect of the Cincy game is our D's (surprising) effectiveness on 3rd down. Whether it was due to the scheme or the new personnel, we can debate, but you cannot argue with the results.

QB12

Yes - we held them to 3/11 on third down conversions - and I think two of them may have come on the first two offensive series that scored the 6 points for the Bengals....

That means they held them to one third down conversion for the rest of the game... not bad... let's see that continue... hopefully its the beginning of a trend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe