PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You wont believe this. AB in trouble

It's only a matter of time before he does something stupid. Ryan shazier said he was a horrible teammate and person who only cares about himself.

Bradys fascination with AB is about his talent not the person. I mean the guy is 32 years old and needs to be babysat like a child.

TB is still having him as a house guess. I would not want this guy no where near kids, let alone MY kids.

I used to live by Brady's current house (Jeter's house on Davis Island) and there is zero percent chance AB pulls any of his nonsense in that neighborhood. The neighbors there have the Tampa PD on speed dial and call the cops on anyone who even slows down to look at Jeter's house (which you can't even see behind a huge gate and privacy bushes). If some mad man was outside throwing bicycles there would be about 32 phone calls made to the police within 15 seconds.
Brady was smart to keep him at his place. Hopefully he keeps him there all season.

TB is still having him as a house guess. I would not want this guy no where near kids, let alone MY kids.
Have you seen Jeter's house? Pretty sure Brown is on the opposite end of the earth from Brady's kids.

Have you seen Jeter's house? Pretty sure Brown is on the opposite end of the earth from Brady's kids.

A nimble predator could cover the 1.25 acre property in a blink of an eye.

How do the Brady's sleep at night?
In a safe room?
One eye open?
Free hand on a taser?

It's only a matter of time before he does something stupid. Ryan shazier said he was a horrible teammate and person who only cares about himself.

Bradys fascination with AB is about his talent not the person. I mean the guy is 32 years old and needs to be babysat like a child.
The Steelers developed AB to be a great WR. Drafted with WR Emanny Sanders in 2010, AB blew up into a beast in 2013. Pitt paid him what he wanted and AB thanked them by becoming a locker room cancer who turned on Ben when JuJu started putting up numbers and getting pub.

Brady has literally made a pact with the devil for # 7.

In all fairness, HOAs can make even the most sane people want to plant a couple of tons of C4 at their board “meetings.” They’re mostly decrepit old people, a few years from death’s grip, who have absolutely no social lives whatsoever and have never held a position of actual authority in their lives. Turns out, when you deal with many of them, you can see why.

In all fairness, HOAs can make even the most sane people want to plant a couple of tons of C4 at their board “meetings.” They’re mostly decrepit old people, a few years from death’s grip, who have absolutely no social lives whatsoever and have never held a position of actual authority in their lives. Turns out, when you deal with many of them, you can see why.
Or, they are regular citizens protecting their largest investment from an on-the-premises sociopath.

HOA vice president identified.
Never
I went to one HOA meeting in 15 my years living under such authoritarian rule....and nearly got into a fist fight with the Pres.
That co*#sucker eventually ended up in jail for (mortgage) fraud....like many of my white collar neighbors here in Florida.
You know the old saying in FL, "If you have been indicted, you're not trying hard enough"

The fact that you guys know what HOA stands for and I had to look it up, shows what a hick I am.

I can unload a 30 round clip from my AR15 into my pond and not a peep from my neighbors.
The pond I had built w/o a permit.

I'm form South Shore, originally.

The fact that you guys know what HOA stands for and I had to look it up, shows what a hick I am.

I can unload a 30 round clip from my AR15 into my pond and not a peep from my neighbors.
The pond I had built w/o a permit.

I'm form South Shore, originally.
I got out of ****holechussets too.

Never go back. They ruined it. I can barely stand to visit.

Never
I went to one HOA meeting in 15 my years living under such authoritarian rule....and nearly got into a fist fight with the Pres.
That co*#sucker eventually ended up in jail for (mortgage) fraud....like many of my white collar neighbors here in Florida.
You know the old saying in FL, "If you have been indicted, you're not trying hard enough"
When I was all of ten years old, I had a go-kart that I used to love driving around the hood. Grew up in a gated country club community in South Florida. Both of my parents were blue collar types but, because they were among the first to build in that area (St. Lucie West), they got a good deal on the home. That community eventually grew into a snobby country club. Anyway, one day, as I was riding my go-kart down the street, the HOA prez came outside his house, stepped in front of me, and said that if I rode my go-kart past his house one more time, he would “beat my ass.” Of course I went home and told my parents immediately. My dad, a former Marine, Vietnam vet, and former boxer paid him a visit. I was never bothered by that guy again and he strangely moved back to New York not long after that.

When I went back there one time, 128 was bumper to bumper as far as the eye could see...both ways.
That's 8 lanes. People are normalized to that now. They have no idea the amount of BS they have to put up with on a daily basis.
There wasn't near as many people there when I was a kid.

HOAs are the definition of evil. I applaud AB in his efforts to undermine the HOAs vast overreach of their power. The tree of Freedom must be watered from time to time with the blood of HOA members!

HOAs Home Owners Associations can drive even normal people to insanity. HOA leadership attracts folks who crave exercising power over others.

I once rented a house in Arizona and came home to a note on the door that demanded that I rake my rocks. I should have kept it for my man cave.

Who here has never thrown a bike at a security camera?

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back