PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 NFL Picks Grand Champ
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I don't like it either.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Haven't seen it on the laptop but it's a lot better than the last one on mobile.

I know they're changing their Game pass layout as well and I like what they've done although they're still working on it. Maybe they haven't finished with their main site either.

It feels like you have to scroll forever just to get to the bottom of the page. Nothing is accessible anymore except on the top. Just very weird.

I haven't seen it because I never go there.

I guess it would appear that they're going to a more mobile friendly platform.. I haven't checked out NFL.com on a mobile device for about a week so I first noticed the change on my computer

I definitely preferred the previous layout, it looks way too much like one of those sites that are like "Top 10 Crazy Facts About X" and make you click "Next" to see each picture so that they maximize ad views

I guess for heavy mobile/tablet users, the new layout may be easier to navigate.. but it still looks like crap lol

Wow, it looks like they've officially abandoned computer users and just made a mobile-optimized version of the site the only version. PITA.

I definitely don't care for the new layout.. The old one was good because it was very easy to access each team page and switch between them easily.. The new one is horrible for that.

I hate it. Their old layout was great, no need for it to change. Now it looks more like nba.com which is also ****.

It now looks almost exactly like 1743+ other websites, all using the typical "waste lots of space" unoriginal layout that you see everywhere these days.

Search on game pass has been missing, not working for a lot of people

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back