PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Would you be happy with this crazy draft scenario?

midwestpatsfan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Since today is the LSU pro day and my mind is burnt out from watching film until 3 am, what about an all LSU draft?

1st-Odell Beckham
2nd-Trai Turner
3rd-Jeremy Hill
4th-Zach Mettenberger
4th-Jarvis Landry
6th-Anthony Johnson
6th-Ego Ferguson
7th-Craig Loston

I doubt the last 4 fall that far, but you could have an interesting draft if the pats were to go all LSU.

No to Jeremy Hill. He should be in jail. And, will prob end up their real soon once he has some money and free time. I'd rather not go WR in Round 1 unless it's a big target. Is 62 a little high for Turner?? I'll take a qb next year. So, I'll pass on the Tigers this year.

In a word-NO!:D

No to Jeremy Hill. He should be in jail. And, will prob end up their real soon once he has some money and free time. I'd rather not go WR in Round 1 unless it's a big target. Is 62 a little high for Turner?? I'll take a qb next year. So, I'll pass on the Tigers this year.

No love for Hill, huh? I know that he has had some off field issues, but I have him as my #1 rated RB for his on field production and potential. He will slide because of those off field issues though, but I would love to get him in the 3rd or 4th. To each his own I guess.

I have read it and what he did was stupid and disgraceful. He was a 20 year old kid. I do not excuse him for what he did by any means. The 14 year old girl stuff is a little harder for me to look past, so I will give you that. The NFL is full of guys who have done some bad things in there past, of which most of us would never dream of doing, but sadly, because they can help a team win, they are given another chance. I think Hill has real talent and can help a team, he will be taken later in the draft because he has done these awful things, but maybe he has grown up and maybe in the right system, he can be a good person on and off the field.
I have never met him, so I cannot speak to what type of person he is now, but if he has matured and the patriots feel like he grown up, then there is no denying his on the field talent, which is all we can evaluate as outsiders.

Just seen that Jeremy Hill had a 7.66 3-cone at his pro day :eek: . Jarvis Landry had a 7.4. Such a shame about Landry's lack of athleticism because I really like him as a receiver.

Since today is the LSU pro day and my mind is burnt out from watching film until 3 am, what about an all LSU draft?

1st-Odell Beckham
2nd-Trai Turner
3rd-Jeremy Hill
4th-Zach Mettenberger
4th-Jarvis Landry
6th-Anthony Johnson
6th-Ego Ferguson
7th-Craig Loston

I doubt the last 4 fall that far, but you could have an interesting draft if the pats were to go all LSU.
Wouldn't be that happy but wouldn't be mad

You get an A+ for creativity, but an F for execution. Keep trying

I am not saying this is what I want either, just thought it was interesting that a team could have a good draft by sticking with one team

Craig Loston in the 7th? He is going in the 4th.

I am not saying this is what I want either, just thought it was interesting that a team could have a good draft by sticking with one team

Yes. I think some people are taking this exercise a little too seriously. And in truth, it's far from a disastrous mock.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back