PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

With the first pick in the 2013 Draft the Colts select ... WR Robert Woods, USC

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfaninpa

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Robert Woods - WR - USC

with Dallas Clark out, everyone is free to mock Fleener to the Colts now. They'll want a piece of the Rams action with Matt Barkley likely topping the board.

After reading the other thread about all the people the Colts dumping pretty much every recognizable name from their string of success, I had the same thought to make this thread - Colts picking #1 overall, again.

Have to wonder if Robert Mathis is just sorta :confused2: Wonder if he'd have signed a long term deal if he could see like a week into the future with all his long time team mates heading for the exit and a whole crap ton of rookies headed his way.

Aren't you glad you're a Patriots fan? So far this week we've seen...deep breath:

The Indianapolis Colts release half their team :bricks:
Three teams pimping themselves for a QB that hasn't been properly cleared to throw :bricks:
The Redskins give up three no 1 picks :bricks:

and saving the best to last

The New york Jets, after having let it be known they'd be interested in finding a QB to battle Mark Sanchez, then giving Sanchez a contract extension that pays him 2 million a year more than Aaron Rodgers :eek: :bricks: x100

And all the while, the Patriots pootle along winning their division, going to the odd SB and having multiple early round draft picks every year.

Just be thankful we're not run like most of the rest of the NFL.

And with the 32nd & final pick in the 1st round of the 2013 draft, the Super Bowl Champion
Miami Dolphins select...

Because in case everyone hasn't yet guessed, Miami's ownership will sign PayaTon, Saturday, Clark,
Wayne & Garcon.

Last edited:
While I can see the Fins signing Manning and Wayne, unless the other three want to work for minimum I don't think they will be signed. Furthermore, if they sign Wayne, they will have big problems with Marshall.

And with the 32rd pick in the first round, the Pats select either OLB Taylor of SC or Montgomery of LSU.

And with the 32rd pick in the first round, the Pats select either OLB Taylor of SC or Montgomery of LSU.

I admire your commitment to the pass-rushing cause.

I admire your commitment to the pass-rushing cause.

We must start an Occupy Pass Rushers Movement. I'm in!! Give me Whitney Mercilus or give me death!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back