PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will the "sorriest CB" exact Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonBlackmon55

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
you betcha !

Look For Hobbs to play inspired ball against Forest Gump Rivers. Payback time again

:D

Yeah but Hobbs sucks, Maroney is a bust and Brady is zoning in on Moss.

I don't like our chances.

Relax.....He was a Cowboys fan....

you betcha !

Look For Hobbs to play inspired ball against Forest Gump Rivers. Payback time again

:D

Hobbs sucks. Samuel is the one we need to worry about. But, Rivers will throw atleast 3 touchdowns to win the game for the Chargers.

ha ha... the Chargers will be dancing on your logo after the game. mark my words.

Hobbs sucks. Samuel is the one we need to worry about. But, Rivers will throw atleast 3 touchdowns to win the game for the Chargers.

Lol Delusional farts from SD keep forgetting they've been owned on their turf and ours last 2 times.

Yea, we saw the beautiful TD's Rivers threw in week 2........right to Adalius Thomas for pick 6. On top of that, the gimpy hick from Alabama attemping to pass in 10deg weather will be classic to watch.

Make sure you tell him to bring his longjohns

Lol Delusional farts from SD keep forgetting they've been owned on their turf and ours last 2 times.

Yea, we saw the beautiful TD's Rivers threw in week 2........right to Adalius Thomas for pick 6. On top of that, the gimpy hick from Alabama attemping to pass in 10deg weather will be classic to watch.

Make sure you tell him to bring his longjohns

Your team didn't own us in the playoffs last year. You barely scrapped by with a win because our team choked, plain and simple. They had your team beat and they choked because they weren't used to playing in the playoffs. I'll give your team props for whooping our butts in week 2 but we've become a much better team since then.

Your team didn't own us in the playoffs last year. You barely scrapped by with a win because our team choked, plain and simple. They had your team beat and they choked because they weren't used to playing in the playoffs. I'll give your team props for whooping our butts in week 2 but we've become a much better team since then.

I don't care how much "better" you think they are.
Pats roll.

ha! you got a good laugh I suppose, but you know that thought is frightening to you.

38-14

Nobody is scared of Billy Volek and Michael Turner.:bricks:

ha! you got a good laugh I suppose, but you know that thought is frightening to you.

if we lose i know you will be all over this board.... but if YOUR team lose i hope you comeback and take the abuse:D ...

if we lose i know you will be all over this board.... but if YOUR team lose i hope you comeback and take the abuse:D ...

Win or lose I will be here monday to either congratulate your team for a win, or see what excuses you can cook up for a loss.

Choked my ass. You lost 24-21. Call it what you want.......you LOST LOST LOST....baaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahaha:rocker:

lol.......weren't experienced in playoffs. lol excuses coming like the mannings

yea you're different ? how so ? with a gimpy Gates, Tomlinson, Rivers.....and then having to play in frigid weather. Get ready for ice bowl....how are your bos practicing for that...throwing catch in meat factory :singing:

Actually I am laughing at you... Did you see LT and PR during the 4th q of the INDY game? They looked pretty healthy. They will play, but BB will wonder who he has to prepare to play. Its going to hurt his ability to key in on our starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe