PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will Peyton Manning Play In Another Super Bowl?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Will Peyton Manning Play In Another Super Bowl?

• Yes - Peyton and the Colts will continue to be contenders

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • No - "one n' done" for Archie's favorite son

Votes: 47 74.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think their biggest obstacle is the Patriots. Other than the Patriots I'd expect them to get back there a couple more times.

-------------------

What? San Diego has beaten Indy 3 in a row.

If the Chargers didn't beat themselves in the wildcard game against the Pats they should have rolled over Indy in the AFC title game.

I voted no. Peyton could very well be the "Dan Marino" who actually went to and won the Super Bowl, but may never get to that Game again.

-------------------

What? San Diego has beaten Indy 3 in a row.

If the Chargers didn't beat themselves in the wildcard game against the Pats they should have rolled over Indy in the AFC title game.

I agree with this. The Colts got lucky for two reasons:
1. SD would've had the home game, and SD would probably beat the colts
2. The Patriots had the flu which completely explains the second half collapse.

If either the Patriots didn't have the flu, or SD beat the Patriots (as they could've if they had an ounce of intelligence); then we'd be talking about another quick Manning and officially annointing him as one of the biggest chokers in sports history

Is this guy playing football today? Can we get this moved to another area please? The last thing I want to read about today is anything to do with Peyton Manning.

The poll results of this thread are a bit embarrassing. Wishful thinking/reflexive hatred of all things Colt. Peyton Manning is one of the greatest players of all-time and Indy isn't going anywhere.

Last edited:
Is this guy playing football today? Can we get this moved to another area please? The last thing I want to read about today is anything to do with Peyton Manning.

I agree the last thing I want to see with less than 3 hours until our big game, is another thread about the Colts/Manning. Really bad timing for this thread.

VLR!

I agree the last thing I want to see with less than 3 hours until our big game, is another thread about the Colts/Manning. Really bad timing for this thread.

VLR!

thanks, big guy. now, back to business as usual.

The poll results of this thread are a bit embarrassing. Wishful thinking/reflexive hatred of all things Colt. Peyton Manning is one of the greatest players of all-time and Indy isn't going anywhere.

I just continue to believe that the Colts won't get by the Patriots. I was wrong last year. :mad:

While I hardly think Indy is in decline as they have a lot of good young players Marvin is getting old and they have no first round pick this year.

I think they certainly could make it back to a Super Bowl but with the rest of that division on the rise it will only get tougher for them.

I'm inclined to believe that Manning will get another shot at the Super Bowl. I t also depends on who is coaching there the next few years.

Peyton will win 2 of the next 3 souperbowls.

You heard it here first folks !!!

:rocker:

Not bad, only took three pages for some moron Colts fan to chime in, and a clambrain from French Lick to boot. How's that mullet and members only jacket working out for you these days slick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft