PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wilkerson Watch

I am not sure if Rhule is a good football coach, based on how he handled this situation I would say that he is a good leader of men. No wonder BB chose to practice against these guys.

I think he also chose to practice against them because they have a really talented defense. Las Vegas, on the other hand, is loaded on offense. Will see two distinct styles of teams during joint practices. But I'm sure BB wouldn't practice with a coach he didn't trust/respect, like you referenced.

Wilkerson to the 53 over a jag third tight end please.
The last few cuts are going to be very interesting. I think we go in we 3 tight ends at this point, especially with Hunter being banged up...nothing serious thankfully. Also, does Wilkerson beat out Nixon for the 6th Wr spot, do we even carry 6 wr's or go with 5? Some very interesting questions in the next week or so and I haven't even touched the defensive side of the ball which is also very intriguing.

Last edited:
wilkerson watch... Day 2

L6G0p70.jpg

The last few cuts are going to be very interesting. I think we go in we 3 tight ends at this point, especially with Hunter being banged up...nothing serious thankfully. Also, does Wilkerson beat out Nixon for the 6th Wr spot, do we even carry 6 wr's or go with 5? Some very interesting questions in the next week or so and I haven't even touched the defensive side of the ball which is also very intriguing.
i think Wilkerson has outplayed Nixon by a wide margin. Wilkerson stays and Nixon to the PS if possible

Wilkerson to the 53 over a jag third tight end please.
Yeah we need the Third TE need to start making some noise I mean Wow! us some. I would hate to loose a decent WR for a TE that probably won't even dress.

robert de niro goodfellas GIF

That look you give just before Robinson gets whacked.

Rodney Harrison would have lit Robinson up.

These PC Patriots go over and express how they are disappointed and they are no longer friends on Facebook.
It will be an interesting sub-plot on Friday.

Yeah we need the Third TE need to start making some noise I mean Wow! us some. I would hate to loose a decent WR for a TE that probably won't even dress.
I like the idea someone had maybe Lazar of Lil Jordan being a combo TE/WR.

I like the idea someone had maybe Lazar of Lil Jordan being a combo TE/WR.

At the combine Lil'Jordan wieghed 210 and ran a 4.75 forty. I doubt he will ever be a TE - too much of a stretch. He is scrappy, good hands, and tall, but too small and slow for a combo TE. Junno was 248 and 4.62, Hunter was 251 and 4.68, Asiasi was 257 and 4.63. Lil-Jordan would have to add 40 lbs while running faster - never happen.

Maybe I missed it, but I have seen many reports of Wilkerson drops thus far in training camp.

Wasn’t that a problem last year?

Panthers are an undisciplined group of thugs. I guess BB is trying to toughen up the team before going into preseason. Unfortunately Wilkerson suffered a concussion from this. OOF.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back