PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Wild card game discussion: Colts @ Bills

Allen is a much better runner than Cam. Probably not that hot of a take but he definitely is.
He looks like a middle aged dad running on an NFL field, but it's effective.

That was a costly off sides by the defensive end...add to the fact that they went for it instead of going for a FG and it's a change of 7 points.
10 and maybe a 14 point swing too.

At least so far it's a competitive game..nothing worse than watching a blow out playoff game. Indy has more than held their own, this is when bad coaching can really come back and hurt a team.

He looks like a middle aged dad running on an NFL field, but it's effective.
It's more forgiving when you have some semblance of passing ability, unlike cam.

That was a costly off sides by the defensive end...add to the fact that they went for it instead of going for a FG and it's a change of 7 points.
I think that's a 10 point swing.

But are they going to start the clock again and let him continue down the sideline. I'm just saying they let the play go that long, let it finish at that point.

The refs? Yeah they let it go because they know they can reset the clock if necessary.

I only want the Bills to make the Super Bowl if it means Brady gets to break their heart again
Funny - I think that is exactly how it’s going to play out. Brady gets his 7th this year. Very confident.

Hopefully once Brady retires in a few years then that will be enough time for Bill to have the Pats rebuilt and finally ready to compete for Bill’s 7th SB as Pats coach.

if this gets to 21-10 Indianapolis will be warming up the busses

We need a franchise QB I’m willing to sacrifice multiple drafts for it.
It’s this athletic big arm QB is how you win now.
So I’m looking at 3 QBs Wilson, Lance, Fields in that order. Only Free agent I’m looking at is Mariota.
This is the new NFL
wentz has some of this ability and if the price is right I’d trade for him but he has a akward release and holds onto the ball too long.

IND needs a turnover

Gigantic stop

massive play from ind

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Bass is money

gonna go out on a limb and say first turnover wins

Flores has the best combover in NFL history

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back