PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why is Bill O'Brien getting a pass?

But he did his first year, didn't he? Wasn't that what all the hype was at the time?

Not in the last 6 games. You missed have missed the end of Mac's rookie season. And has never recovered since.

Of course results matter. But dismissing reasonable analysis as "excuses" and "noise" simplistically disregards the facts behind what's happening. They very well could be worse than last year with a better system/coaching than last year because of personnel issues. Look at what has occurred with the musical chairs OL and problems at WR.
True

What I'd critique is stuff like who's running which route. Last week I saw a Jalen Reagor run too many deep routes...

BOB was so mad during the Pats 2nd/3rd drives. He was cussing out someone, I just didn't know if it was Mac or Zeke, or one of the OL.
Lip reading was easy though. BOB has been so frustrated too. We know Mac misses a TON of open guys, and doesn't see a lot of big plays that should be made. It's all disaster this year. Time to reset.

Three points coming up.

Myles away Bryant making plays when we need to lose. We just can't win with Myles away Bryant. :mad:

6 points from the saviour OC!

where is the play action with this running game?

Like I’ve been saying for months, they need a QB and Mac needs to see the bench.

#AnyoneButMac

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back