Should the Patriots cut Tebow?

• Cut Tebow

Votes: 155 64.6%
  • Keep Tebow

Votes: 85 35.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
belichick, I haven't even begun to get started with really insulting you. To date, it's been kept to rather harmless banter and subtle jabs while trying to remain within the confines of the rules here as Ian asked me to.

BTW, you've been in the Boston sports media business for 10 years and you didn't know that Eli had a sub 50% comp% the first year he started ?

You also didn't know that Eli took over as the starter part way through the season his first year ?

Is that part of your "experience and knowledge base"?

Watch out Belichick, Demo is going to take off the kid gloves. Quiver in fearrrrrr of someone who cant make a valid argument for why tebow isn't awful other then "because hes not, nothing you say is real because i'm only here as long as tebow is here they i will make a pilgramig to his next team"

belichick, I haven't even begun to get started with really insulting you. To date, it's been kept to rather harmless banter and subtle jabs while trying to remain within the confines of the rules here as Ian asked me to.

BTW, you've been in the Boston sports media business for 10 years and you didn't know that Eli had a sub 50% comp% the first year he started ?

You also didn't know that Eli took over as the starter part way through the season his first year ?

Yea - I worked in the Boston sports media with NESN and the Patriot Ledger. I have a degree in journalism. I worked in Chicago and Tucson, Arizona in addition to Boston. You have nothing on me sunshine. If you want to start insulting me some more, by all means. Do so.

You have been insulting me for quite some time. Today has been no different.

Happens everywhere, not just the south.

Yup. As a lifelong Atlantan, the weirdest, least civilized ignorance I have come across was not in the south and that's saying a lot because I've traveled my home state and seen some amazing (not in a good way) stuff. Bottom line, it's all over the place. The great divide is possibly more urban/rural than north/south. ;)

In fact, I hear there are "cohorts that hold oulandish beliefs" in this very thread. Bwah. Where's my goat head?

Watch out Belichick, Demo is going to take off the kid gloves. Quiver in fearrrrrr of someone who cant make a valid argument for why tebow isn't awful other then "because hes not, nothing you say is real because i'm only here as long as tebow is here they i will make a pilgramig to his next team"

Yea - I am shaking in my boots, the same boots when I volunteered to serve my country in the first Gulf War.

Nope. But that doesn't stop teachers from throwing crap out there, as long as the principal is OK with it and parents do not complain.

Talk to your local ACLU, I'm sure that they'll jump at the chance.

I went to public schools in two different school systems in Ga and was taught evolution in both.

That isn't fact. That's a map of some schools teaching creationism allegedly.

Blow up the map. Click on the dots. Most schools listed have proudly gone on the record stating what they teach, with taxpayer dollars, and why.

There is no "allegedly" to it.

One representative quote:

Coral Springs Academy, Coral Springs, FL: "Science is the study of God's universal laws and the study of creation"

Yea - I worked in the Boston sports media with NESN and the Patriot Ledger. I have a degree in journalism. I worked in Chicago and Tucson, Arizona in addition to Boston. You have nothing on me sunshine. If you want to start insulting me some more, by all means. Do so.

Degree in journalism, eh? You outta hit that blowhard Demosthenos over the noggin with an inverted triangle.

- 30 -

Nah, not going to take the gloves off as Ian asked me to play nicely with you all :)

I've made plenty of valid arguments vis a vis Tebow. The problem is that some of you all have problems with comprehension and logic, thereby making it difficult to have an intelligent conversation.

Blow up the map. Click on the dots. Most schools listed have proudly gone on the record stating what they teach, with taxpayer dollars, and why.

There is no "allegedly" to it.

One representative quote:

Coral Springs Academy, Coral Springs, FL: "Science is the study of God's universal laws and the study of creation"

To be honest I'm not really that bothered. Sorry.

Congrats on the fine career belichick. As for supposedly having nothing on you, all that's needed is to look at the things that you have posted. That's more than enough ammunition to last quite some time.

That you continue to come back and provide more is just icing on the cake.

Have a day Sunshine :)

EDIT: BTW, after those 10 long years in the Boston Sports media, I'm happy to see that you finally got around to noticing that you spelled Belichick's name wrong. Won't hold it against you that Manx had to actually point it out :)

Congrats on the fine career belichick. As for supposedly having nothing on you, all that's needed is to look at the things that you have posted. That's more than enough ammunition to last quite some time.

That you continue to come back and provide more is just icing on the cake.

Have a day Sunshine :)

You are right. I am wrong. You know everything and that is putting it mildly. I know nothing.

I hope that you are enjoying your time over here.

Please continue with your in-depth knowledge regarding the operation of the New England Patriots and how Bill Belichick runs the day-to-day operations of this franchise.

It is frankly awe-insipiring.

Yea - I worked in the Boston sports media

After reading your posts I can guess why you're using the past tense here.

You are right. I am wrong. You know everything and that is putting it mildly. I know nothing.

I hope that you are enjoying your time over here.

Please continue with your in-depth knowledge regarding the operation of the New England Patriots and how Bill Belichick runs the day-to-day operations of this franchise.

It is frankly awe-insipiring.

Slow your roll there captain. I appreciate it an all, but why don't we just start with the idea that even though I'm a Tebow supporter, I probably do know a little bit more about football than you thought I did.

We can work from there :)

After reading your posts I can guess why you're using the past tense here.

Yep - it is called doing bigger and better things after a very nice career of being a sports journalist.

Do you have any other personal insults that you want to throw my way as well?

"Your a bigot"

Shot down with logic and facts

"well i didnt really care anyways"

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/175/904/7fz2.jpg

Thing is you may be a bigot, we just can't tell one way or the other from this posts. You do have a dislike of Tebow that seems odd, but I have no idea if that is because of his religious beliefs, where he is from, if he beat you as a child, or if you think he has tricked BB and is forcing him to keep him on the roster.

I would say that there have certainly been posts on this board that specifically targeted TT's religion as a reason for their dislike of him. Just the same as some people probably like him because of his religion.

I don't even particularly like him. He seems like a decent guy that tries hard and all, but I remember watching his first game with the Bronco's and laughing because he couldn't throw a pass. That being said, I can also see times when lining him up next to a punter, or next to Tom Brady would certainly give a defensive coordinator nightmares. Plus, I have watched BB long enough to give it, oh let's say 70% odds he makes the team. Will I be surprised if he doesn't, a little, but certainly not shocked.

Huh. I'm a Brit on an American Football forum. The intricacies of the American school system are a little low on my priority list.

You made no mention of southern schools in your initial bigoted statement "its like teaching evolution to the south". That's what I called out.

Sorry, i thought by using the words Teach, that implied there were schools involved. I was unaware that there is such a high rate of homeschooling in the uk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe