PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who will the pats take with the 15th overall pick?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who will the patriots take with the 15th overall pick?

• Total voters

Redman443

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Could be a franchise altering pick here. Most important draft of the BB era. Bill decided to pass on a QB the last few years, could we get one this time?

Bill needs to go QB in the draft. A FA won't get it done. They have a 1st, 2nd 3rdcomp and 3 4th round picks. Take someone. Move up if you have too. This is the best draft for QBs you'll have in the next 2-3 years most likely. If they don't take a shot now they might not get as good of one for a while. There are I think 4 and maybe even 5 guys worth a shot in the first round, get one. That's it. Move up if you think he won't fall. There is literally nothing more important to this team right now than the QB position, and it won't be solved through FA. We already had our bridge year and frankly wasted it. It's time to move forward.

Since I sure as hell don't want Mac Jones, I'm going to say Micah Parsons or Patrick Surtain--unless Jamarr Chase falls.

Surtain is McCourty's replacement.

Parsons is going to be the kind of difference maker you saw for the Bucs last night.

Mac Jones is a great college QB, a winner, highly accurate, knows his football. He does not have an NFL arm. Best dream scenario for Mac Jones is that he eventually becomes Chad Pennington.

Since I sure as hell don't want Mac Jones, I'm going to say Micah Parsons or Patrick Surtain--unless Jamarr Chase falls.

Parsons is going to be the kind of difference maker you saw for the Bucs last night.

Mac Jones is a great college QB, a winner, highly accurate, knows his football. He does not have an NFL arm. Best dream scenario for Mac Jones is that he eventually becomes Chad Pennington.
Someone had BB taking a DE from Michigan lol

If we can’t move up for the qb we want go BPA.

They will trade #15 for #36 and #64. Those picks will be traded for #'s 42, 68, 112, 118 and 154. Then those will be traded for #'s 62, 72, 109, 145, 146, 189 and 206.

Then all the players selected with those picks will be cut in August.

Micah Parsons from PSU would be the dream pick as he could lead our defense for the next decade. But I doubt he is there at 15.

Going against the grain, but I would not take the 4th ranked QB in a draft that has only 2 star potential QBs (Lawrence and Wilson).

They will trade #15 for #36 and #64. Those picks will be traded for #'s 42, 68, 112, 118 and 154. Then those will be traded for #'s 62, 72, 109, 145, 146, 189 and 206.

Then all the players selected with those picks will be cut in August.
Sad and true. Duke Dawson and Jordan Richards

I can just see it: Waddle and DeVonta are still on the board at 15...and....and...the Patriots trade down. Half the guys on this board (including me) have to be talked off a ledge....

Last edited:
Micah Parsons from PSU would be the dream pick as he could lead our defense for the next decade. But I doubt he is there at 15.

Going against the grain, but I would not take the 4th ranked QB in a draft that has only 2 star potential QBs (Lawrence and Wilson).
Parsons scares me. Talent is undeniable but I hope we do our homework when it comes to his character issues. Is he another Rueben foster?

I would rather have a bigger DEnd like Kwity Paye.

Some of the names i would like to see:
Slater
One of lance Wilson
Parsons
Paye
Top 3 WR
Pitts
There are some other i would like to see but preferrable with a trade down
Collins
Surtain
Darrisaw
AVT