PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who was that player laughing last weekend on sidelines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PATRIOT64 said:
Important lineman or not,He should have more respect for our team by the FO letting him sit out and without pay for showing lack of concern for this team..Thats inexcusable and when you are on National TV it looks even worse..Thanks for letting me know,It was killing me not knowing - Players like that who don't care about the current nature of his team will show in his play eventually,especially if losses start occuring more frequently

did you hear the conversation ? do you know what they were talking about ?

3 touchdowns in one game at Polk high, baby

He did start the "No Ma'am" club though.

"National Organization of Men Against Amazonian Masterhood". Its purpose is to fight the increasing power of women all over society

4 touchdowns in one game, polk high. Al Bundy, selling women's shoes like a champ.

As for that player laughing on the sidelines????? I blame Digger44. The same person i blame for virtually everything else patriot-related. :singing:

AJain said:
Who was that player who is supposedly best in the game and makes more than anyone on the team who was moping around acting like his mother DID die instead of getting his team fired up to play better?
Mr. 64, just put the Denver game out of your mind. This is a new week and if we win tomorrow, all will be forgiven and forgotten. By the way, congrats on the State Champs thing, what school/state are you from?
Pennsylvania - GAR Grenadiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand