PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which teams are you rooting for?

In order:

Bucs - I still love Tommy and Gronk, sue me!
Bengals - Most unfortunate franchise remaining in the post season.
Cardinals - I like me some Kyler Murray.
Titans - I like me some Mike Vrabel.
Niners - I like them better than the six Lombardi Steelers…and the Rams.
Rams - Don’t care for their super team…..
Steelers - Six Lombardis and counting….
Chiefs - Not a fan…although I like Mahomes.
Bills - **** our divisional rivals!
Packers - I can’t stand Rodgers….

Now it is:

Bengals - Never won anything…and Burrow’s development gives me hope for Mac!
Niners - Won’t like them joining us and the Steelers as the only teams with 6 Lombardis…but I like them better than the rest…Jimmy!!!
Rams - Never liked any L.A. team…and not crazy about how they picked up OBJ and Von Miller…super teams annoy me.
Chiefs - Not a fan of the franchise…although I like Mahomes, Honey Badger, and Andy Reid (shrugs). Reid has 20 playoff wins…Chiefs now likely will make it to 3 SB’s in a row…and possibly pick up Lombardi #3.

I think I’m gonna root for the Bengals now even though I’m ultimately fine either way. My logic is that the Brown family is one of the worst ownership groups in sports who is FAMOUSLY cheap about employing scouts and coaches and retaining players. Their window is basically the rookie contracts of their best players. So let those poor Bengals fans win one.

I think I’m gonna root for the Bengals now even though I’m ultimately fine either way. My logic is that the Brown family is one of the worst ownership groups in sports who is FAMOUSLY cheap about employing scouts and coaches and retaining players. Their window is basically the rookie contracts of their best players. So let those poor Bengals fans win one.
so, you want one of the worst organizations of our lifetimes to win.

???

Whatever floats your boat

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back