PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which Backs in this draft have the most explosion and vision

Bourne Again Christian

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
Just as the post asks which backs in this draft have the explosion to get to the next level of the defense but the vison as well to find the holes and patience to wait for them to be created.

fbz_821b90e1a2710dcc203523546d2bdaad.jpg

serious question I have Running back as my number 1 draft need.
If we beleive Scar can get this O line to perform and injuries wont be devestating then a game changing back to keep the defense honest and from teeing off on Tom is what we need.

This guy is my binkie. Not an explosive runner, but smooth and gliding stride. Certainly has vision. Bear in mind, he's only done one year as a RB. He converted from WR, which he converted to from DB. Immense potential, once he actually starts to understand his position. I think he's made for our offense.

ProSise is a guy Im torn on on some ways hes a perfect fit he doesnt have the force to be a 3rd and short back.
But I think Mcdaniels would have a field day scripting plays for him.

Just as the post asks which backs in this draft have the explosion to get to the next level of the defense but the vison as well to find the holes and patience to wait for them to be created.
My Running Back Big Board will be coming out later today which will have a ton more info, but I will give you a few quick answers.
Explosiveness: I will go with Tyler Ervin, San Jose State.
Vision: Kenneth Dixon, Louisiana Tech.

Draft CJ Prosise and Jonathan Williams or Jordan Howard, backfield set for a few years.....

I was secretly hopping on the Darius Jackson bandwagon because of his speed and three cone time, but then I saw he was mr. Butterfingers with the Rock and now I am leaning toward Howard again.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back