PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What would TB12 think of this coaching staff

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Bill is 36-37 right now in NE. That’s on the graphic ESPN showed today.

I am absolutely not anti BB and that’s not what this post is for. That just made me think of the situation with the Pats today. Brady has said before he couldn’t do Bill’s job and vice versa. But if Tom was still here… I’d like to think he would have vetoed this experiment with the offensive coaching staff and Bill would listen to him.

Maybe Bill like many people who are geniuses in their professions needs to hear a sanity or reality check from their peer inside their circle of trust once in a while. I can’t see Tom agreeing to this. Or maybe he would as long as he had a say in things. Anyway just my thoughts…figured this thread would be moved to this forum anyway so here it is. Lol

Last edited:
He would say I am out of here. Like he did when bb handed the super bowl to the eagles when Malcolm did not play

Bill is 36-37 right now in NE. That’s on the graphic ESPN showed today.

I am absolutely not anti BB and that’s not what this post is for. That just made me think of the situation with the Pats today. Brady has said before he couldn’t do Bill’s job and vice versa. But if Tom was still here… I’d like to think he would have vetoed this experiment with the offensive coaching staff and Bill would listen to him.

Maybe Bill like many people who are geniuses in their professions needs to hear a sanity or reality check from their peer inside their circle of trust once in a while. I can’t see Tom agreeing to this. Or maybe he would as long as he had a say in things. Anyway just my thoughts…figured this thread would be moved to this forum anyway so here it is. Lol
You started this thread in the main forum and thought it would be moved here anyway? Nice troll job.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes