PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What is he doing here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
capt.0042717bff6049bf8a3d37b1e8e05f4e.harvard_brown_football_rism103.jpg

New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick watches Harvard play Brown in a college football game, Saturday, Sept. 23, 2006, in Providence, R.I..

Laughing at Polian for signing Vinatieri, thinking I knew that would happen.

He's watching Zak Deossie, his buddy Steve's kid (an NFL LB prospect by the way). Their kids went to Philips Andover together.

Last edited:
mikey said:

New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick watches Harvard play Brown in a college football game, Saturday, Sept. 23, 2006, in Providence, R.I..

Looking for a CB that can tackle? Ba dump bump. I saw footage of him there with Deossie. Prov isn't that far away from the Foxboro area so I see no problem with him heading over there a while. I mean we're only playing the donks. :D Not in our house. Not today...

mikey said:

What is on the sweatshirt? Can anyone tell?

(I'm always ragging Bill's clothes sense but he looks pretty good in that outfit -- if you accept that guys in their fifties should dress like sixteen-year-olds. ;) )

Mike the Brit said:
What is on the sweatshirt? Can anyone tell?

(I'm always ragging Bill's clothes sense but he looks pretty good in that outfit -- if you accept that guys in their fifties should dress like sixteen-year-olds. ;) )

How do you figure that wearing a hooded sweatshirt and jeans is dressing like a sixteen year old? That's ridiculous.

Give the guy a break; he's out having a good time during his time off.

Maybe he's scouting colleges for his boys. BB appreciates the value of that Ivy type edumacation...and with his daughter attending the alma marta maybe the boys want to branch out just a little.

MoLewisrocks said:
Maybe he's scouting colleges for his boys. BB appreciates the value of that Ivy type edumacation...and with his daughter attending the alma marta maybe the boys want to branch out just a little.

Based on his sweatshirt, his preference is the one located in Cambridge than the one in Providence.

I believe his own preference when he was applying was the one located in Hanover.

Last edited:
He looks relaxed and happy. I'll take it as a good sign.

They probably have the night before the game off for some down time. I remember running into Gregg Williams at a McCormack & Schmick before a big game down here in Reston...should he not have been out eating seafood the night before a game? I didn't think it was weird.

Makes you wonder what people do with their time off...

The boy just wants to have fun

Let's face it: He's a football addict and needs to get his fix wherever he can. Note the beatific smile and the fact that his left leg is hiding the munchies.

great photo. that is the MAN right there.

My house is a block away from Brown stadium. I'm kicking myself for not going now.

mikey where do you get all these pictures??

Their was a clip on tv yesterday, he was sitting with steve deossie and they were laughing. BB looked really relaxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe