PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

what happened to all the F-U TD's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Colts troll"? A "douche"?

Look man, all last year you guys acted like Raiders fans. Totally 100% classless. So a Pats fan talking about trolling is a case of the pot and kettle.

There is no pot and kettle issue. I'm not trolling another team's board, you are.

Well, the coin didn't land the other way and instead of Jets fans "crying in their juiceboxes" we get people like you saying woulda coulda shoulda and the Jets in first and the Pats in second, possibly third after this week.

I know - but I guess it's good that Woody Johnson and all the Jets fans now know that MangIdiot and the Jets will NEVER be good enough to beat the Patriots with even a portion of their key starters.

I agree with you that it's pretty pathetic to now know that the Jets, playing against a team without their starting QB, without their starting RB, without their key starting LB, without their veteran starting Safety, and overall leading all teams in the NFL in injuries, STILL aren't good enough to beat the Patriots without a lucky coin flip.

So how long do you think it will be til they fire Mangini?

There is no pot and kettle issue. I'm not trolling another team's board, you are.

Maybe not you personally, but you want to visit the Indy star boards? Full of Pats trolls, especially last year and the mods over there don't delete offensive/troll threads. I don't know, maybe Indy fans aren't as sensitive as NE's?

I'm just saying, after all the smack you guys talked last year, all the FU TDs, the trying to run up scores, Brady trying to break the record etc, trying to humiliate other teams, that Pats fans are awful damn quiet this year.

You wonder why the rest of the league sees you as the bad guys? A lot of it has to do with the way the Pats fanbase conducts itself, especially last year. You guys made hay while the sun shined and made sure you rubbed it in everyone's faces.

I've been to a lot of Colts games, and many Pats/Colts games over the years and except for possibly Raiders fans (when they were winning) Pats fans are the worst fans in the NFL in my experience. They are rude, they run their mouths nonstop and they absolutely love to rub it in your face when your team loses.

I know - but I guess it's good that Woody Johnson and all the Jets fans now know that MangIdiot and the Jets will NEVER be good enough to beat the Patriots with even a portion of their key starters.

I agree with you that it's pretty pathetic to now know that the Jets, playing against a team without their starting QB, without their starting RB, without their key starting LB, without their veteran starting Safety, and overall leading all teams in the NFL in injuries, STILL aren't good enough to beat the Patriots without a lucky coin flip.

So how long do you think it will be til they fire Mangini?

Well, you Pats fans are the ones with the hard-on for Mangini. They can fire him today for all I care, although they are 7-3 and in first so I'm not really sure why they would. It's just the Jets though man, you guys are the ones with the rivalry with them.

And i have no idea who Woody Johnson is.
Bottom line though, they did beat the Pats and they are in first.

Last edited:
Maybe not you personally, but you want to visit the Indy star boards? Full of Pats trolls, especially last year and the mods over there don't delete offensive/troll threads. I don't know, maybe Indy fans aren't as sensitive as NE's?

I'm just saying, after all the smack you guys talked last year, all the FU TDs, the trying to run up scores, Brady trying to break the record etc, trying to humiliate other teams, that Pats fans are awful damn quiet this year.

You wonder why the rest of the league sees you as the bad guys? A lot of it has to do with the way the Pats fanbase conducts itself, especially last year. You guys made hay while the sun shined and made sure you rubbed it in everyone's faces.

I've been to a lot of Colts games, and many Pats/Colts games over the years and except for possibly Raiders fans (when they were winning) Pats fans are the worst fans in the NFL in my experience. They are rude, they run their mouths nonstop and they absolutely love to rub it in your face when your team loses.

Guys - he's not talking trash. He apparently seriously believes that the Patriots backups should be humiliating all the teams in the league.

Give him credit - he's a more dedicated Patriots fan than many on this board and clearly has an exceptionally high opinion of the caliber of our second, third and fourth stringers ("no excuses" as he says).

So, you've decided to become what you despise. Awesome.

Guys - he's not talking trash. He apparently seriously believes that the Patriots backups should be humiliating all the teams in the league.

Give him credit - he's a more dedicated Patriots fan than many on this board and clearly has an exceptionally high opinion of the caliber of our second, third and fourth stringers ("no excuses" as he says).

Could have sworn otherwise.

:eek:

Lol. Sure. I know the Pats are the only team that ever has injuries so I'm just kind of in shock I guess at how they heroic they are. I mean, just imagine if other teams had injuries? What would they do?

So, you've decided to become what you despise. Awesome.

No, check my account. I don't go around trolling. I've never been to any other NFL team's message boards except this one and I don't come here often.

But Pats fans have been the worst the past few years. This year is a refreshing change.

And for the record I hated to see Brady (or any player for that matter get hurt). I hope he heals up and is back to his old self next year.

No, check my account. I don't go around trolling. I've never been to any other NFL team's message boards except this one and I don't come here often.

But Pats fans have been the worst the past few years. This year is a refreshing change.

Keeping it real, I see. What team do you represent, since the folks here have declared what team they represent? It takes serious cajones to roll up and bust on a team and not declare what team you are a fan of. As Muhammad Ali once said, "I'm a bad man!" Talk your smack, killer.

As for F-U TDs, if your backup can get you to 6-4 and in the playoff race or throw for 400 yards, feel free to stop by and gloat. Otherwise, return to whatever diseased and pathetic franchise you call your team and realize randomly stopping by here tells the world you suffer from Pats envy.

And when you return please feel free to select a new screen name. You may be going for threatening, but roscothunder sounds like a stomach condition resulting from a bad experience at Roscoe's House of Chicken 'n Waffles.

Last edited:
Keeping it real, I see. What team do you represent, since the folks here have declared what team they represent? It takes serious cajones to roll up and bust on a team and not declare what team you are a fan of. As Muhammad Ali once said, "I'm a bad man!" Talk your smack, killer.

As for F-U TDs, if your backup can get you to 6-4 and in the playoff race or throw for 400 yards, feel free to stop by and gloat. Otherwise, return to whatever diseased and pathetic franchise you call your team and realize randomly stopping by here tells the world you suffer from Pats envy.

And when you return please feel free to select a new screen name. You may be going for threatening, but roscothunder sounds like a stomach condition resulting from a bad experience at Roscoe's House of Chicken 'n Waffles.

As I've said many times, I'm a Colts fan. The team that's beaten your's four out of the last five times they've played. Did you not see my post where I mentioned the Indystar boards or that I've been to many Colts/Pats games?

Guess not huh?

And going for "threatening"? Lol. Yeah, my name is supposed to be "threatening".

Last edited:
Lol. Sure. I know the Pats are the only team that ever has injuries so I'm just kind of in shock I guess at how they heroic they are. I mean, just imagine if other teams had injuries? What would they do?

I'm just very impressed that you have such a high opinion of the Patriots backups that you are incredulous as to why they aren't blowing teams out by the same totals that they did last year.

Even the most die hard Patriots fans aren't expecting Matt Cassell and BenJarvus Green-Ellis among others to equal the accomplishments of Tom Brady, the most prolific Quarterback in the History of the NFL - but not you... you're scratching your head in amazement, noting correctly that teams like the Colts and Jets are just BARELY able to scratch out a win against the Patriots backups.

Or is it that you just have such a low opinion of the Colts and Peyton Manning that you expect the Patriots backup QB to outscore him? That must be it. (You're REALLY good at "trash talk" by the way!)

On a similar topic, why is it that the Peyton Manning and the Colts have failed to win Super Bowls in 9 out of the 10 seasons he's been playing? Heck - he didn't even have Tom Brady to twart him for the first few years.

I'd love to hear your explanation for that. No excuses now.

Last edited:
As I've said many times, I'm a Colts fan. The team that's beaten your's four out of the last five times they've played. Did you not see my post where I mentioned the Indystar boards or that I've been to many Colts/Pats games?

Guess not huh?

And going for "threatening"? Lol. Yeah, my name is supposed to be "threatening".

You vomited about 15 posts in 30 seconds, each displaying about the same absence of football knowledge. I do not claim to have read all of your spam.

And a Colts fan? Yeah, those guys have not been annoying over the past 6 seasons. The only reason they have not been more annoying is they lack the degree of succsess the Pats have and only have one ring. Consider how much more annoying they would be if they actually could get by the Pats in meaningful games more than one time over that period.

And you are talking offensive productivity? Have you actually looked at Peyton Manning and his offensive productivity this year? Cassel, the backup, actually is better than him in pretty much every relevant statistic. Maybe your boy Goober should spend a little less time doing commercials and a little more time working on his accuracy. Bested by a guy who hasn't started since high school - that has got to make Daddy Manning proud. Tell me your boy Sorgi has been lights out when he has had the opportunity to start. Didn't think so.

And as for F-U touchdowns, a Colts fan has zero room to talk smack. Look at 2004 (as an example, not the only example as there are games every year) and virtually every game against the Broncos (playoffs and regular season) and then help yourself to a nice cold glass of STFU. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, and Colts fans have built a freakin' glass palace on the subject of running up the score.

And in the end, standings are all that count. Why don't you disappear and come back around the playoffs if the Colts actually make it there. The Colts have lost the division and will be hoping they can go better than .500 and win a wildcard spot (and you are welcome for the cheap penalty call that gave the Colts the game at Indy this year - consider it a gift from the officials to your sad franchise). The Pats will likely be back to 1st in the division next week. Or come back and whimper about why the Colts didn't get there this year, and how the team is not in a death spiral due to age, potential coaching changes, and poor draft selection. Maybe you can bring back Jim Mora with the bad old days of finishing 3rd or 4th in your division when Dungy leaves next year. On the plus side (well, there really is no down side for the Pats), I suspect you will not return next year with lines like "my team sucks but . . . ." You will be missed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back