PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 8 pregame discussion: Pats @ Chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the offense has found something and can keep it going. I think most of our losses have been due to the offense not being able to get out of its own way and putting the defense in tough position

Hopefully we see all RB's active. We should have a field day running on them. Worst run D, if I'm not wrong.
You're not and their O-line is nothing special so we have to take advantage of that and not let Herbert any time to throw.

BB is not going to do the same thing he did last time, and especially not with Jon Jones out.

Agree. No Gilmore no JJ changes things.
But I still think theyll play a good amount of man, though obviously not nearly as much as in last year's game.

This is def not a coverage D. The only one left who can legitimately play backward game is JC.
They will def mix and match coverages as much as they can . were very exposed vs DAL . DAL smart to wait till 4Q (OT) to take full adv.

What i hope is they start getting more creative rushing. They opened up rushing schemes a little bit vs Jete . played pretty vanilla most of the year . Judon (+ Barmore) the only one who can have consistent success 1v1.

Hopefully we see all RB's active. We should have a field day running on them. Worst run D, if I'm not wrong.

Id be surprised to see all RBs active since JJ & Rham dont factor on Special Teams and there are injuries there..
Also LAC are getting key pieces of their run D back from injury just this week. Can still run on them just not as easy as couple of weeks ago..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back