PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 5 Other Games

I'll trade a 7th for Baker Mayfield.
He's having a solid season. A true leader of men. Pats could do much worse than Baker. And they have.

Allen had as many TD last week as Mac all season.

That’s a cool stat. Jags defense 3 and outed every team they faced on their opening drive so far this season and the Bills just added to that streak.

c'mon Pape , just get the coffee on tap....lol
That's a problem for the moment... I ran out of coffee... and haven't been to the market for more yet...

Jags are doing ok....for now

Mac isn’t great but it’s embarrassing seeing what he has to work with compared to the Jags of all teams.

Last edited:
Reactions: sb1
the tribute to butkis was pretty cool... guy could hit like a hammer
One of his moves I remember was how he'd spin his body around and try to twist runners into a pretzel.
There's also a great highlight of a game with a GB OL pulling for a run and the frightened look on his face as Butkus came toward him.

Milano goes to the tent uh oh Buffalo

commercial break

sexy calvin klein underwear GIF
See fellas? That's what you call sexy. Not that thunder thigh lady doing AT&T ads.

Wish we played the Bills as well as the Jaguars seem to play them lately.

Milano goes to the tent uh oh Buffalo
I really wanted the pats to make a run at him, what was it, two years ago? ... good line backer

Last edited:
Von Miller playing today for Buffalo

I am wondering if Miller will be ever be close to what he was pre-injury ever again. He is 34 and history has shown that veterans that age have a hard time coming back and being close to what they were at that age. It happens, but a lot of them are just shells of their former selves. A torn ACL isn't the injury it used to be, but many players take a good year post return to get back to form.

Some of these European fans must be thoroughly confused. A player gets hurt and walks off on his own? No stretcher, ambulance, or priest to give the last rites?

Eventually people will realize Mac Jones is not good.

How many people will lose their jobs cause of this hack quarterback who is no better than he was his senior year at Alabama.
It makes me wonder if Saban pushed this kid to Belichick. He doesn't seem to have the IT factor. But then again his coaching has been a clusterfvck and may be a factor.

Remember those takes that Mac was better than Lawrence?

Lol

Wow, give an underperforming QB a top quality WR1 and things happen. Who knew? Maybe the Pats should try that sometime.
Well, they did that in 2007 and that's only 16 years ago. :evil:

Ha. London fans booing the Bills.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes