PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 2 NFL news

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score

I'm starting this because someone on another thread said we should have one. Ironically, that someone was @Deus Irae ... and I'm pretty sure he has me on ignore. :whistle:

I'm starting this because someone on another thread said we should have one. Ironically, that someone was @Deus Irae ... and I'm pretty sure he has me on ignore. :whistle:
Why would anyone have you on ignore?

I know this is off topic for this thread, but I feel like there should be an option to ignore a user without ignoring threads they create. I don't personally put people on ignore (unless they are quite obviously a new account made to troll, AND they're not very entertaining when they do it), but it seems to me there's a difference between not wanting to interact with a user who might be addressing you directly, and not wanting to see when they start a thread based on news, etc. Just my two cents.

I know this is off topic for this thread, but I feel like there should be an option to ignore a user without ignoring threads they create. I don't personally put people on ignore (unless they are quite obviously a new account made to troll, AND they're not very entertaining when they do it), but it seems to me there's a difference between not wanting to interact with a user who might be addressing you directly, and not wanting to see when they start a thread based on news, etc. Just my two cents.
There's that solution, there's also the ideal solution of those who know they have a bad reputation not taking it upon themselves to start every "official thread". Holding discussions hostage until you unignore them.

There's that solution, there's also the ideal solution of those who know they have a bad reputation not taking it upon themselves to start every "official thread". Holding discussions hostage until you unignore them.

Frankly, I like my idea better (surprising no one, I suppose), because it doesn't leave things up to a grey area, where someone has to withhold opinions for fear of having a "bad reputation".

Frankly, I like my idea better (surprising no one, I suppose), because it doesn't leave things up to a grey area, where someone has to withhold opinions for fear of having a "bad reputation".
As far as actual policy goes, yes, your idea is better. I was just venting my frustrations about recent threads.

So, no week 2 news? Or am I on everybody's ignore list? lol
I wish there was a way to see on who's ignore list you are on, so you can retaliate by ignoring those that have you on ignore.

Why would anyone have you on ignore?

1631815469617.gif

Eh... I could see someone getting annoyed with my piffle. :)

With Deus, I believe that...

...at one point, I may have attempted...

...to assert...

... an opinion. :whistle:

6-8 weeks on IR for FitzPickSix.

I wish there was a way to see on who's ignore list you are on, so you can retaliate by ignoring those that have you on ignore.

I'd never ignore anybody....takes waaayyy more energy than than just scrolling by whilst shaking your head.

I wish a player like Jones would say I'm just finishing up a $82.5 million dollar contract so why would I be worrying about money, I just want the going rate for all-pro defensive lineman.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back