PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We all know officials can decide games..the lead official tomorrow is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

aluminum seats

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Patriots will have enough of a finishing kick to win this one - The Boston Globe

“John Parry, who is the head official Sunday, has a rather interesting track record when it comes to both teams. The Rams are 7-0 in games he has officiated, with two of the wins coming this year. And the Patriots? They are a mere 9-5 in games officiated by Parry through the years, including the loss to the Giants in Super Bowl XLVI.

“Parry was the lead zebra this season during the 17-10 loss to the Steelers in Week 15 when the Patriots were called for a season-high 14 penalties.

“I’m not a big conspiracy guy and really do not like yowling about the officials. But that is a peculiar track record. And not much seems a coincidence in Goodell’s NFL, especially if it looks shady.”

People need to stop blaming the head referee. He’s not the guy who throws all the flags. There are 6 other guys out there. Parry’s crew from previous years will not be the same as the one tomorrow.

I was supposed to be worried about Clete last game ... but I wasn't and I'm not tomorrow.

Except it's not Parry's crew

t2SQIqB.jpg

If you want to do anything look up those guys. Looking up an Allen officiated game from this year might give you an indication on how PI could get called

Last edited:
Eh, id be suprised if the rams get any favoritism after the debacle in New Orleans. That would be pretty blatant

And very very bad for the NFL

I don't know about that. The biggest growth opportunities for the NFL are LA, Europe, and Mexico in that order. Still, the officials have a certain sense of pride, not to mention day jobs.

Oh boy....

You chicken littles have your excuses ready, don't ya? Might as well not bothering to watch if you can't accept the outcome of a simple game win or lose while you're at it.

Parry approved of the Intentional Grounding in SB46?!?

It's NE vs Everyone once again.

Get ready for the Biggest screw-job officiating in NFL history.

I still cannot, for the life of me, wrap my my mind around the fact that not a single flag was thrown on the helmet catch. Every single Giants' OLineman was comiting a holding penalty. A correct call ends the game and the Pats' complete the perfect season. This was much worse than what happened to the Saints. I can't believe nobody mentions it.

Not making excuses. We earned that L. The Giants had no business being on the field with us that day. The coaches and our OLine lost us the game, not the refs. But it still blows my mind that not a single guy threw a flag. I'm not into tin foil hat conspiracies. But any of the referees from that debacle being in this game makes me nervous.

I still cannot, for the life of me, wrap my my mind around the fact that not a single flag was thrown on the helmet catch. Every single Giants' OLineman was comiting a holding penalty. A correct call ends the game and the Pats' complete the perfect season...
Technically, if a holding penalty had been called, the down/distance would've been 3rd/15 because of the helmet catch. If the catch had not been completed, Bill would've had the choice of 3rd/15 or 4th/5.

True. I was thinking it would have been third and twenty something. I guess my memory isn't that great. Blocked it out, maybe?

Understandable...given the choice, I probably would've declined the penalty and chosen 4th/5, provided again that the helmet catch was incomplete.

Parry approved of the Intentional Grounding in SB46?!?

It's NE vs Everyone once again.

Get ready for the Biggest screw-job officiating in NFL history.
You're a clown :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes