PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WC schedule set: Pats game Saturday night

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Saturday night. They’ve got to be itching to get out there, sooner the better imo.
Like they were itching to get on the field against a 4 win team w a bye week on the line?

Like they were itching to get on the field against a 4 win team w a bye week on the line?

Yeah I know, you got me. I dunno what to say anymore, will see what happens man.

Worst time for Us in Europa...:(:mad:

I love Saturday games.

If Pat's lay an egg the first quarter like they did v Miami, the crowd will turn on them bigly... Fitzmagic shredded them today and Tannehill has a 117 plus QB rating this season...could get ugly right quick for the footy pajamas boo hoo Brady crew
Such as yourself, you mean?

I don’t know how they win this game. If the offense could actually score i would feel confident. D line upfront is a major weakness. They can’t rush the passer without blitzing. Offseason help. WR, TE, DL, Safety. That’s what they need.

For Us will be' allready sunday...dark night...:mad:
I got married over there a couple years ago and lucked out with back to back 1 PM games. I can’t imagine staying awake at that time for the night games.

I got married over there a couple years ago and lucked out with back to back 1 PM games. I can’t imagine staying awake at that time for the night games.
It means go to bed at approx 05.30 am...o_O

Titans not a team I'm enthused about facing. They are peaking at the right time. Us, not so much. Momentum matters.

Knew it would be Saturday night. NFC had that slot last season. Could be Brady's last home game. Definitely winnable. Flipping Texans just beat them in Tennessee a few weeks ago.

The quick turnaround is going to really benefit the Pats...Not! :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST