PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wayne Chrebet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Wayne and Troy were great. Wayne was definitely tougher, but Troy was more versatile...clearly

I have no idea as to the OP's motives, but it seems he would have been better served by starting a thread with a more coherent theme regarding Chrebet. Here was a guy who everyone could get behind...he was tough, reliable, smart, and focused. He did not have the skills of a Welker (or an Al Toon, to mention another Jets great who sadly retired early because of concussions), but he was a fantastic player, one well-worth remembering in a week when Troy Brown is being remembered.

Even though we are Pats fans here, we can celebrate toughness and quality in our opponents...I know that.

Last edited:
Hard to hate Chrebet, not that he was the best, or even close to the best, it was his story. Small school local white kid, not a big guy, undrafted walk on, beat the odds to make the team. He was kind of an every man.

Hence the abundance of love for just a decent WR. Tell me how "tough" and "hard working" he is:rolleyes:

Hence the abundance of love for just a decent WR. Tell me how "tough" and "hard working" he is:rolleyes:

You have got to be kidding me.

you hit the nail right on the head. He was merely an average WR who was hyped up b/c he was white.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
WC is more like a Vince Papale, no one comes close to being Troy Brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back