PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Waitlist Pre-Sale Questions and Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got caught in the bite. I'm so close but I think I'm going to come up empty...stupid Afghan internet :(

I got 2 to opening night, and 4 to giants. I got screwed out of a bunch of tickets, i kept getting "oops, an error occured" on the final confirmation screen. But hey, can't be too angry, going to the banner raising!

Also - looks like everything is kicked but a few random singles at this point.

Wow. Got 4 to Steelers. 4 to Browns. 2 Chiefs. 2 Jets. 2 Cowboys.

Anyone want some preseason tickets? Lol

How did you buy that many? I thought there was a 8 regular season limit?

From the email:

*Tickets are not available through the Gillette Stadium Ticket Office and may only be purchased with a Visa debit or credit card. The quantity of preseason tickets purchased must be equal to the quantity of regular season tickets purchased. The maximum number of tickets you may purchase to any given game is four (4) tickets. However, you may purchase up to a total of eight (8) preseason tickets and eight (8) regular season tickets as available. Purchases exceeding these limits will be cancelled in full. A $12 per ticket service charge will be applied to all orders.

I've been in the process for forty minutes and nothing. I clicked on the email link within 2 minutes of it hitting my inbox. I tried for the PIT (I expected to come up empty with that one), then I tried KC and DAL and all I got was the spinning circle in the blue "get tickets" tabs for 10+ minutes. Amazing how some people are able to get so many tickets.

It got in for PIT! It was a single ticket down in the 100's level. For some reason, I could not select a second game.

I've been in the process for forty minutes and nothing. I clicked on the email link within 2 minutes of it hitting my inbox. I tried for the PIT (I expected to come up empty with that one), then I tried KC and DAL and all I got was the spinning circle in the blue "get tickets" tabs for 10+ minutes. Amazing how some people are able to get so many tickets.

I got that spinning blue thing a few times. I usually had to refresh and the page worked again.

How did you buy that many? I thought there was a 8 regular season limit?

From the email:

*Tickets are not available through the Gillette Stadium Ticket Office and may only be purchased with a Visa debit or credit card. The quantity of preseason tickets purchased must be equal to the quantity of regular season tickets purchased. The maximum number of tickets you may purchase to any given game is four (4) tickets. However, you may purchase up to a total of eight (8) preseason tickets and eight (8) regular season tickets as available. Purchases exceeding these limits will be cancelled in full. A $12 per ticket service charge will be applied to all orders.
Not sure. I just kept buying lol. Maybe some of them will end up getting cancelled.

**** gmail - my email went into my ****ing spam...got it 9 minutes after receipt, can't get in...Last year it didn't go into spam....pissed off...last I signed in instantly after I got email and got 2 games...

hey people - Yesterday on the waitlist sale, I had several batches of tickets give me an "oops" error on the final confirmation screen. I've heard some other people had the same issue.

Wellllll, I checked my account this morning, and I've got tickets to everything that gave me an "oops" message. I never received confirmations for those game purchased. I checked my credit card, and sure enough, charges for each one went through.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any idea what happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots