Not open for further replies.
UH....Thier Moss is doing better so far than OUR Moss

Santana 166 yards in 2 games
Randy 97 yards in 2 games

Santana is good now that he has a real QB

But imagine VJax!

Redskins-

lee hamilton (hacksaw1090) on Twitter

# Hacksaw-Mike Shanahan to meet with Media soon...90-minutes from Vincent Jackson deadline...Rumors everywhere, no confirmation of deal yet 1 minute ago via web

# NFL agents tell me Redskins may have deal in place for contract with VJ about 1 hour ago via web

# Hacksaw 10am update....Washington back in VJ talks....discussing 2-deals simultaneously to get draft picks to send to San Diego about 1 hour ago via web

Or not-

JasonLaCanfora Lot of internet and radio stuff floating around about Vincent Jackson to Skins. Coach Shanahan shooting it down to reporters now in DC

http://twitter.com/WhosYourCommish

Last edited:
Redskins-

lee hamilton (hacksaw1090) on Twitter

# Hacksaw-Mike Shanahan to meet with Media soon...90-minutes from Vincent Jackson deadline...Rumors everywhere, no confirmation of deal yet 1 minute ago via web

# NFL agents tell me Redskins may have deal in place for contract with VJ about 1 hour ago via web

# Hacksaw 10am update....Washington back in VJ talks....discussing 2-deals simultaneously to get draft picks to send to San Diego about 1 hour ago via web

We probably don't need an extra receiver just Brady throwing to the open one instead of a covered Moss. I would love to see Jax with McNabb (probably because both are on my fantasy team).

Maybe the Pats are the 3rd team..Shanahan good relationship with BB and plenty of picks..#3 for Haynesworth? Or a second? Or another player, maybe a corner?

Vikings just gave up on Vincent...Signed Hank Baskett

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference