PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vinatieri Makes 53 yard FG, gets drug tested.

Gwedd

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Thought this was funny. No such thing as random in the NFL. :)

See further down the thread for the correct link. FML.

Last edited:
You linked to a french wine label search on eBay.

Salud!
red-wine-cheers.jpg

The testers are headed to OP's house as soon as they finish up with AV...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-gets-drug-tested-day-after-making-53-yard-fg

Not many 42-year-olds are able to play in the NFL, but Adam Vinatieri is no ordinary 40-something.

The Indianapolis Colts kicker had the most successful campaign of his 19-year career in 2014, making 30 of his 31 field-goal attempts in the regular season. In Sunday's playoff game against the Cincinnati Bengals, he made all four of his tries, including one from 53 yards out.

A day after the great game, Vinatieri was randomly drug tested by the NFL. It must just be a coincidence.

You linked to a french wine label search on eBay.

Salud!
red-wine-cheers.jpg

Hey....... someone's got to do it! Besides, how else are you to impress your guests than by replacing the Gallo labels with expensive French labels? :)

The testers are headed to OP's house as soon as they finish up with AV...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-gets-drug-tested-day-after-making-53-yard-fg

Not many 42-year-olds are able to play in the NFL, but Adam Vinatieri is no ordinary 40-something.

The Indianapolis Colts kicker had the most successful campaign of his 19-year career in 2014, making 30 of his 31 field-goal attempts in the regular season. In Sunday's playoff game against the Cincinnati Bengals, he made all four of his tries, including one from 53 yards out.

A day after the great game, Vinatieri was randomly drug tested by the NFL. It must just be a coincidence.

It's okay. I'll just turn myself in. Sigh.......

Maybe the nfl got a tip from a caller with a Denver area code.

Roger "I bleed green and white and not just because I have the clap" goddell will travel the ends of the earth to get patriots, even former patriots.

Tested positive for Geritol......
as the under 30 set go and Google 'Geritol.'....

Probable cause, I'd say.

Why don't they test the entire ravens team? They sucked all year long and all of a sudden put on an epic performance against pitt,

Why don't they test the entire ravens team? They sucked all year long and all of a sudden put on an epic performance against pitt,

And this post wins. Surely it's a coincidence that the Ravens turn into beasts when it matters, that their older players keep coming back from supposedly season-ending injuries, looking 10 years younger, that their beastly NT just got suspended...must have been Adderall.

The Ravens are the New York Yankees of the NFL - they've probably got a drug lab under their stadium. Every year, 30+-year-old players turn into kids again just when it matters...lol.

It would be super if they would "randomly" test the bulk of the Ravens defense.

Kickers or punters often get "randomly tested" if they make a big tackle or a long field goal. The Colts punter got tested last season the day after he delivered a big hit on the returner.

He missed a 44 yard kick so I'm going to say he is clean

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back