SOURCE:Patriots.com

SOURCE:NESN

SOURCE:USA TODAY

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

VIDEO: Julian Edelman Stops By "Good Morning America" For Interview

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PatsFans.com Article, Jun 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatsFans.com Article

PatsFans.com Article Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4,632
    VIDEO: Julian Edelman Stops By "Good Morning America" For Interview

Robert Alvarez

Julian Edelman featued on "Good Morning America", discusses his Showtime documentary.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

• Like Like x 4
  2. Palm Beach Pats Fan

Palm Beach Pats Fan Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal Weekly Picks Winner

Ratings:
    +17,126
    Also on Colbert tonight

3. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club

Ratings:
    +5,603
    Julian has definitely earned everything he’s attained. We’re all different and for me, the most difficult thing to imagine is the discipline & dedication it takes to get where he is.

I’m not wired like that. I don’t mind working hard and doing my job as best I can. But I’ve never desired to be The Best at what I do.

4. Jackson 2

Jackson 2 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +14,227
    He was also on Boomer and Gio (The Fan) yesterday morning. My 2 takeaways: 1) Gio was very flattering toward Edelman and his upcoming Showtime documentary, and 2) Belechick is in Boom- Boom's skull big-time.

5. Simpelton

Simpelton In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3,831
    No see, this is weird, because I have, although only in a very limited setting. I worked as a call center as I've mentioned before here, and I was always struggling to get better. I started off with a terrible problem with anxiety, which has always been a bugbear of mine, and I was fighting to beat it, which I (mostly!) did. because I have the Sperg, this is not a natural field for me, but I've been so hapless about managing to find work that I wanted to make good for the one company in a 3 county area that actually gave me a job interview.

And because I was willing to struggle, and because low end call centers don't tend to attract tryhards, Aspie dude was the best interviewer on the floor for a period of 2-3 years.i8*999999999999999999999997458888888 (Hey Sammy, do you know this guy? He seems to have decided to climb on my keyboard and give a shoutout, let me know if you want me to give him a message)

6. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club

Ratings:
    +5,603
    ??? I don’t understand your reply

But that's ok. It sounds like you’ve worked hard to attain what you’ve got. I’ve done that as well despite many life challenges

But that’s nothing close to what it takes to get to where Julian has gotten. He’s one of the best in the world at his specific position

7. Simpelton

Simpelton In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3,831
    That's true. I was only trying to be the best guy in the room. But I got enough of a taste to understand why it could be addictive. And I wasn't just the best guy in the room -- for that period of 24 or so months when I was completely zoned in, I was the best guy in the room by a ridiculous margin most nights.

Basically I started with a great voice and learned how to exploit it through a combination of trial and error and picking up what was working for those around me.

Even if it's just call center work, it's still fun when your supervisor starts holding you up as an example and you can tell other people are trying to copy your style. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.