PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

VIDEO: Bill Belichick Featured In World War II Documentary Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Er ... not exactly BB's strong suit. o_O

Morgan Freeman has nothing to worry about...

What's with the "A Team disarms a bomb" sequence music?

He's an odd duck, our Bill, ain't he? What's next, fitness modeling?

Should be interesting, particularly the drone aspect.. this video will get some serious tweaking as it will be less about BB and more about D-day.... Glad to see BB can do something else he is passionate about.

As an aside, spend several days in this area trying to better understand D-Day and was surprised that Omaha beach was as wide as it was, in movies it always looks like a narrow strand and how difficult Pont Du Hoc must have been a sheer cliff that Rangers ascended.. and very well fortified.

Movies, imo, do not do the topography of these beaches justice.. hopefully this documentary with drones will.

Belichick would have made a great general

No one would prepare more for a battle

History, especially World War 2, is a passion of mine. Probably have watched every WWII documentary on YouTube. I'm also into drones, which were obviously used to make this video. That being said, this video could easily put most people to sleep. Most narrators are more natural and don't sound like they are reading (even though they are). Guys like Martin Sheen, Peter Coyote, Liev Schrieber, they know how to narrate with feeling. Belichick is definitely gonna put me to sleep during that movie. Gonna watch it regardless because of the subject matter.

wow. He is terrible in that clip I must say.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Should be interesting, particularly the drone aspect.. this video will get some serious tweaking as it will be less about BB and more about D-day.... Glad to see BB can do something else he is passionate about.

As an aside, spend several days in this area trying to better understand D-Day and was surprised that Omaha beach was as wide as it was, in movies it always looks like a narrow strand and how difficult Pont Du Hoc must have been a sheer cliff that Rangers ascended.. and very well fortified.

Movies, imo, do not do the topography of these beaches justice.. hopefully this documentary with drones will.
He was painful to listen to in that.... I don't think I could watch it. LOL

We should not even pretend to convey that BB should be narrating this thing.. terrible. It is great that he is interested in it, so are most males frankly, but god that was bad, bad, bad.

Belichick would have made a great general

No one would prepare more for a battle
BB has studied that book the Art of War. I actually do think he would be a great general because he is unlikely to make stupid decisions. In football he is willing to change what he does, to "attack" any given enemy's weaknesses, even in different ways. I actually that that would translate well in war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes