PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ty Law's Jets Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
aabtec said:
Thats funny..I don't remember these issues with the Pats..I wonder.if the Pats get to the SB again.will he be like Milloy..hanging around the team..trying to remember the glory days...

He was a model citizen with the Pats. But his cousin was trouble. :rolleyes: ....... :bricks:

MoLewisrocks said:
Ty leaves his heart in his wallet, it's easier that way. I'm sure he misses his pals on the team, but not enough to take one dollar less than he can get anywhere else.
There's absolutely no proof of that... the Patriots never offered close to what he felt he was worth, he never got a chance to accept a realistic discount. And it looks like there's a decent chance that even with his injury he might end up making more money than than he would have if he had accepted the Patriots' 4 yr 26M offer (after 2 years he has already made almost 14M of that).

At the point he routinely badmouths the Pats like Milloy has done, THEN I'll change my opinion of him. But that hasn't happened.

He got his INTS. A number of which were gifts, thrown right to him or tipped into his recently ample breadbasket.
Asante Samuel and others this season had many gift INTs too... which turned into incompletes when they were dropped. The mark of the Patriots the past few years is they take advantage of their opportunities, and Law was very good at that.

Do not be fooled by this article, this is an organizational article. "A source close to the situation"?, what the hell is that. I live hear in NY, and this guy is always a jets lackey. The jets are creating their PR move, so when Ty leaves, they wont get the negative PR hit. This article came right from the desk of the NY Jets.
Do not be naive, and do not think this article was not planted for a purpose. Similar to how the Red Sox use the Boston Globe.

Ty was , Ty this year with the Jets. Never a great leader, but he was not a clubhouse cancer. he helped the younger players when asked, and eve took over the secondary calls, the 2nd half of the season. His teammates want out of their way to compliment him, when he was elected to the pro bowl, and spoke, on how great of a teammate he is. Like with the Pats, he is a good teammate, bad leader, never would be a captain.

By the way, any time I hear how a corners picks, were lucky, and were gift ints, and he was just in the right place for a few easy ints, I know that person knows nothing about football.

How many lucky ints did the Pats corners get this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye