PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Truck Day

patsfanofNC12

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
The Sox Spring Training Truck is set to leave on February 6th, always a great event!

The Sox Spring Training Truck is set to leave on February 6th, always a great event!

I love baseball but I never understood the filming of truck day ... :confused2:

Its one of the first harbingers of spring. Like the first time you notice the days are just a tiny bit longer. Baseball is summer, and summer is sure better than this crap.

Word is the Patriots remaining coaches truck is set to move soon also.
matra_people_mover.jpg

Last edited:
Word is the Patriots remaining coaches truck is set to move soon also.
matra_people_mover.jpg

Haha thats great, and Truck Day is just a symbol that it is about to be summer and the Red Sox Season!

About to be Summer in early February? I'm sorry are we in the Southern Hemisphere? Didn't know this was Australia.

Time to revive this thread for what is one of the dumbest yet happiest sports holidays of the year

... TRUCK DAY ... FEB. 8, 2011.

2011 Red Sox Spring Training Schedule: All The Dates You Need To Know - Over the Monster
star-divide.v5e9d7f1.jpg
February 8 -- Truck Day
Has more ever been made of less? I mean, think about it: at its core, truck day is a bunch of movers picking up equipment and getting ready for an incredibly dull haul across the country. There used to be a Wonder Bread factory out in Natick which had a Truck Day every day!

Somehow, though, this extravaganza of long-distance freight hauling has become one of Boston's favorite Holidays, with fans turning out in droves to meet the long-time Red Sox ambassadors that attend every year. The Red Sox season starts without a single player from the 25-man roster, and Boston has no complaints.

Last edited:
Set your alarm to remember it is truck day tomorrow. :popcorn:

Nothing beats truck day. Now spring training has started and fantasy baseball leagues on espn are beginning to draft. Best time of the year!

i wish i could feel excited about the new redsox season but i don't.

Last edited:
You know they have to go back to go forward. It sucks that not every local team fights to the very end during re-building years.

the redsox have become what they were before o4. they are a joke a embarrassment all over again. from how they treated tito on his way out the door to how they handled the theo compensation situation. idc about the collapse in sept. they also have a roster with arrogant self entitled morons like josh beckett. the only guy on the team worth supporting is dustin pedroia. there is a part of me that wants to see josh beckett and john lester get shelled on a regular basis.

Last edited:

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back