PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tony Siragusa: incredibly overweight and loving it.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegs

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
did anyone just catch that crap he said on the sideline??

The 2 announcers were talking and sent it down to the fat guy... Out of nowhere the fat guy starts ranting and raving about how he's been there on losing teams with 50+ guys crying their eyes out in the lockerroom, looking around at each other trying to figure out what went wrong...
then he said "someone's going to win and someone's going to lose this game"
and started at the camera all pissed off like it had just killed his favorite pet.
where the hell did this come from?

is this supposed to fire us up or something?

that's true but he's still really fat, regardless.

I didn't even notice...the side profile of the NO cheerleader standing there had my attention....was there a fat guy talking on TV????

Last edited:
Yeah, then he's like "and this game, win or lose, will stick with these men forever"

Uh Tony, it's friggin round 2 of the playoffs. Maybe a conference title game, but a division round? Gimmie a friggin break, if that fat **** is supposed to fire me up, I'm gonna send him a set of fat burn pills and hope he gets the hell off that show, he's ****** TERRIBLE.

Yeah, then he's like "and this game, win or lose, will stick with these men forever"

Uh Tony, it's friggin round 2 of the playoffs. Maybe a conference title game, but a division round? Gimmie a friggin break, if that fat **** is supposed to fire me up, I'm gonna send him a set of fat burn pills and hope he gets the hell off that show, he's ****** TERRIBLE.

I don't think he's any worse than anyone else. Of course I watch the games one hour behind on TIVO so I can fast forward. Once you start studying the game like a big dumb geek with no life, you realize how frequently these guys get details wrong or just make stuff up. Simms is okay. I like Madden still. That said, I fast forward past all of them whenever possible. Siragusa actually has a decent personality. He'd be okay to hang out with. But as a broadcaster, he falls flat quite a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore