PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tony Dungy : Coach of the Year (?!?!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea that Tony Dungy would win this award, however insignificant it is, is a travesty, and final evidence that all you really need to do is take care of the press. A "great choice"?

Last edited:
Lovie winning it seems as silly now as Jauran winning it did in 2001. I'd vote for Holmgren but I didn't vote before the season ended like the real vote is.

he is the Dummy Coach of... (check my sig)

PATSNUTme said:
This goes to prove that anything that you read in the media you can take with a grain of salt. Opinions are like a-holes and these people have big ones.

Dungy didn't win anything with a healthy team and a very easy schedule. BB went as far as he did using 45 different starters.

And Patters, the Colts are on their way down. This year was their last best chance and they blew it. Jax, Tenn, & Houston are going to improve next year and not give them 5 or 6 easy wins.

Exactly. They were supposed to be the most formidable and complete version of the Colts we had seen in the Manning era. They won 13 in a row, often in runaway fashion. THEY HAD FREAKIN' HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE. They had no major injuries. Yes, there was a tragedy with the coach's son, but how much influence does Lord Manning have over that offense? He defies his own head coach regularly, so I refuse to believe the Dungy tragedy, terrible as it was, had a real effect on the their playoff performance. It was simply too deja vu. And everyone knows it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3