PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady was just interviewed on Sky Sports News...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Username

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
...at the Monaco Grand Prix, about last nights Champions League Final.

In the words of Otara Millionaires Club, how bizarre....

...at the Monaco Grand Prix, about last nights Champions League Final.

In the words of Otara Millionaires Club, how bizarre....
Not really. Tom is global.

He's in David Beckham and Ronaldo territory now.

I get that.

But why ask him about the Champions League? Why not ask him about when he's going back to work. Or even ask him about the Formula 1, seeing as that's where he was...

I get that.

But why ask him about the Champions League? Why not ask him about when he's going back to work. Or even ask him about the Formula 1, seeing as that's where he was...
Maybe the reporter is clueless or because he's in Europe and the CL is bigger than the Super Bowl?

I get that.

Champions League Final is huge. I was at the Red Sox game yesterday with nephew (he's a fan not me) and I saw more Liverpool jerseys than Atlanta Braves jerseys.

Well we now know he cannot catch the "f---ing" ball. Relax Wes - you are off the hook.

This champions league some sorta league of legends thing?

This champions league some sorta league of legends thing?
League of Legendary thing......like Sasquatch, Bill from Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, Billy Ray Cyrus. Now you see 'em, now you don't.

Unfortunately TB12 is not at the same territory as Ronaldo or Messi in the Europe. NFL is getting more and more popular in Europe but is still a niche sport for the most of Europeans.

Unfortunately TB12 is not at the same territory as Ronaldo or Messi in the Europe. NFL is getting more and more popular in Europe but is still a niche sport for the most of Europeans.

Speaking of Ronaldo, could you imagine the fallout in these parts if after the Superbowl Brady had said, "It has been very nice playing for the New England Patriots"...

Speaking of Ronaldo, could you imagine the fallout in these parts if after the Superbowl Brady had said, "It has been very nice playing for the New England Patriots"...
Oh,no I cannot imagine that situation. Yesterday that was a total disaster when Ronaldo said his "infamous" words. He is a great player but his behaviour is sometimes frustrating and irritating. TB12 in my opinion is totally different. Amazing player and mannerly.

I was in China freezing my ass off wearing my BB hoodie and in the hotel I had 3 people give me a thumbs up saying "Tom Brady!"

Same thing for me in Paris, Rome and Wellington.

Awesome!

In 2005 I was also in New Zealand hiking around Mt Tongariro (sp? It was the filming location for Mordor in Lord of the Rings).

I hit the high point of the hike and take break, enjoying one of the most stunning natural views I will ever see.

I’m by myself for 30 minutes. After that someone comes up the trail. He looks at my Patriots hat and immediately says: “Go Pats!”

We’re everywhere.

If you told me when I woke up today I’d see an OMC reference, I would have told you that there were better odds of finding out Brady was traded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes