PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Responds To Report He Had A "Deteriorating" Relationship With Josh McDaniels

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Tom Brady Responds To Report He Had A "Deteriorating" Relationship With Josh McDaniels

Robert Alvarez

Tom Brady responds to report he had a "deteriorating" and "worn out" relationship with Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Interesting, he really meant it when he said he wants to be heard. Popcorn on standby.

Myers is a clown

TB12 is already worried about his deteriorating legacy.

TB12 is already worried about his deteriorating legacy.
If Brady never thriws another touchdown pass and throws 50 interceptions it does not erase any of his accomplishments. And how mature of you to hunt down my posts to pay me back with dislike after dislike after dialike....and counting. Very grown up thing to do.

If Brady never thriws another touchdown pass and throws 50 interceptions it does not erase any of his accomplishments. And how mature of you to hunt down my posts to pay me back with dislike after dislike after dialike....and counting. Very grown up thing to do.

I noticed one of those the other day and when I looked at his profile, the guy was chasing a particular poster around EVERYWHERE and disliking all his/her posts. Kinda funny, in a sad way.

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha! ;)
2020-05-13-McDanielsSabotage.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes