PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady pitching snake oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that African Americans are treated as threats based on skin color. Whites are treated as threats based on their actions.

You don't see what happened on Monday to white men. Yet. It continues to occur for black men.

Really? White men aren't killed by the police?

Side note...Is Charlize Theron considered African American?

hey.....as long as nothing happens to you, who gives a ****......right, buddy?

What are you doing to try to help the problem? What political forums are you on so I can join in with you and fight the fight?

A retired NY cop posted that cops hate bad cops. That is probably true. But, all the cops (on the scene) backed up the guilty cop in the murder of McDonald.

So?

What are you doing to try to help the problem? What political forums are you on so I can join in with you and fight the fight?

can't help by being on political forums..........I'm just responding to knuckleheads here

can't help by being on political forums..........I'm just responding to knuckleheads here
This is a sports forum. You would be better served on the political boards.

But why a football forum? Why spend so much energy on this topic HERE?

And if you are not doing this anywhere but here what kind of message are you sending to everyone here?

But why a football forum? Why spend so much energy on this topic HERE?

And if you are not doing this anywhere but here what kind of message are you sending to everyone here?

you’d have to ask someone else for changing the topic

A culture of acceptance of poor behavior leads people toward criminality. In many ways it promotes it.

Here goes the inferior cultural angle again.

"If everyone just ate more corn the world would be a better place"

come on buddy....

not my fault you can’t handle facts .... same crap is brewing in another thread....it makes itself....nobody can help it, even you.....

I do find humor in your complete failure to make a point and then resorting to ‘others politicizing’ you’re in the club....here’s your dunce cap, go sit in the corner

not my fault you can’t handle facts .... same crap is brewing in another thread....it makes itself....nobody can help it, even you.....

I do find humor in your complete failure to make a point and then resorting to ‘others politicizing’ you’re in the club....here’s your dunce cap, go sit in the corner
Ouch that hurt my feelings....keep on fighting the fight here. I am sure it will make a difference.

Ouch that hurt my feelings....keep on fighting the fight here. I am sure it will make a difference.

making a difference was something you originally asked about......move along....nothing to see here

making a difference was something you originally asked about......move along....nothing to see here
and you do what to make a difference.....Please tell me its not just *****ing (on a football forum) how life is unfair to a select set of individuals.

If it is you should rethink your life....or get one.

What "facts" have you referenced?

Here goes the inferior cultural angle again.

"If everyone just ate more corn the world would be a better place"

How did you come to the conclusion to select that particular Troy Brown photo? Did you find him particularly striking in that one? How many others did you go through before selecting that one? Does he know about your obsession? Does your family? So many questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes