PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady as healthy as he's been after resting knee

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Brady truly is better from the MCL sprain or tear, that would be something, given he's been playing during the healing p0rocess--and of course practicing too. My guess is that he's much improved with the time off but is not 100% and may still favor it on plays that involve planting his foot or sharp turns, pivots and shifts. But, I hope he's fully back.

I think some people here owe @Ivan an apology. He took a lot of crap over this possibility.

So because Rapoport says it it's now suddenly automatically true? He didn't quote anyone other than "sources".

Not saying it can't be true, of course, but there is literally nothing new here.

I think some people here owe @Ivan an apology. He took a lot of crap over this possibility.

Thanks Kontra. I just thought it was pretty obvious and very similar to the injuries he’s played through for years. Brady is as tough as it gets imo, he plays through everything he can possibly play through, and it usually causes a temporary downturn in his play. I’m not sure why people were so adamant that there was nothing wrong with him, other than the contingent who wanted them to trade Brady, and who seem to be rooting for his career to end.

So because Rapoport says it it's now suddenly automatically true? He didn't quote anyone other than "sources".

Not saying it can't be true, of course, but there is literally nothing new here.

Why is it hard to believe that a player is dealing with injuries, it’s football, many players are dealing with injuries, and it usually impacts their play to some degree.

You’re clinging for dear life here. Let’s just admit that you were probably wrong and go from there. If this report is correct, and it probably is, I was wrong, too. By the way, you weren’t one of the people I was talking about in my OP. I specifically remember DaBruinz and some others giving him a lot of grief.

But he's got lots

1517835178_set-of-different-sauces.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back