Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: vs Raiders
Pick Results: LAS: 2.2% at NE: 97.8%
Sun
Sep 27th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

TBR

Pro Bowl Player
I only watched 30 seconds of this earlier, and all I've got to say is that Seattle's fumble in their own territory (7 points) is going to cost them the game in the end.

farn

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
I know they both have their flaws, but has there ever been a game where you could legit say that a 4-5 team vs a 4-4-1 team is a battle of two dangerous squads ?

Froob

Independent Investigator & pliable af
PatsFans.com Supporter
Think Packers pull it out, that Vikings tie they should have won looming large.

nabwong

Vice President of Boycott NFL Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I always think, “wow, these teams are so dangerous. They’re playing some exciting football. We’re playing so badly and yet our record is better than theirs.”

I always take our team for granted. Winning is hard in the nfl.

nabwong

Vice President of Boycott NFL Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Holy crap that punt was good.

BradytoMosstoGronk

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I know they both have their flaws, but has there ever been a game where you could legit say that a 4-5 team vs a 4-4-1 team is a battle of two dangerous squads ?
Dangerous in some regard, but this year they’re both a one and done wild card team.

mgcolby

Woohoo, I'm a VIP!!!
PatsFans.com Supporter
It's a good game. Thursdays typically suck as bad as the Thursday uniforms...but Seattle appears to be wearing their normal uniform and I kinda dig the GB whites.

Ras-IR Dowling

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
It's a good game. Thursdays typically suck as bad as the Thursday uniforms...but Seattle appears to be wearing their normal uniform and I kinda dig the GB whites.
Kinda weird that in a color rush game the Seahawks wear their normal unis.