PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Titans @ Ravens thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redman443

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I’m just glad one of these teams are going to lose. Vrabel’s ****y azz vs Harbaugh’s whiny azz.

Go Nobody!

Have to go for Titans...can't live with myself going for the ravens. Also don't want to see that whinny ***** Andy Reid win. It's a tough world we live in now lol

Bill Cowher just got in the HOF...amazing how a blown call in the Super Bowl led to this moment

I’m just glad one of these teams are going to lose. Vrabel’s ****y azz vs Harbaugh’s whiny azz.
What would possess any Patriots fan to subject themselves to watch this.

I would rather volunteer for a root canal.

I'm going to go sort my socks.

I don't care who wins because after watching the earlier game, I do believe San Fran is taking it all !

Bill Cowher just got in the HOF...amazing how a blown call in the Super Bowl led to this moment
I liked the in-studio announcement, feelings of Cowher aside.

Regards,
Chris

Titan up! Rooting for the only remaining team that hasn't raised a SB trophy.

How will the Ravens D stop Henry ? That to me is the more intriguing story.

Cowher in the Hall? Eh..

If the Titans win, it’ll be because Tannehill was money. It won’t be because of Henry.

If the Titans win, it’ll be because Tannehill was money. It won’t be because of Henry.
And lets hope he does it so they don't want Tom next year. I think that team, besides the Pats, is the most likely destination.

That said I'd take harbaugh as a coach. He's not in BB's level but no one is. So many coaches just flat out suck balls but he doesn't. Props to him for allowing the franchise to build this new playbook and sign these players to match. That said it's going to be fun seeing his gimmick offense go down tonight, or next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes