PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tickets on sale?

Road Racer

Rookie
Reaction score
Seeking some advice. I'm hoping to attend my first Pats game in October. The schedule has 2 games listed, 16th and 26th. When will tickets go on sale? Are Ticketmaster the only sellers? The dates of my trip over the pond will depend on which game that I can get tickets for. I'll be staying in the Boston area. Any advice please?

Seeking some advice. I'm hoping to attend my first Pats game in October. The schedule has 2 games listed, 16th and 26th. When will tickets go on sale? Are Ticketmaster the only sellers? The dates of my trip over the pond will depend on which game that I can get tickets for. I'll be staying in the Boston area. Any advice please?

Single game tickets will go on sale probably in mid-July, on or about July 14. Problem is that there are far more people trying to buy then there are tickets that are available, so it is highly unlikely that you will be able to get any.

I would recommend that you try SeatGeek.com; it is a site that searches all hundreds of other sites (Ticketmaster, StubHub, etc.) for available tickets. You can simply type in New England Patriots and it will give you a current listing

New England Patriots Tickets | SeatGeek.com

Keep in mind that tickets have not yet been sent to season ticket holders; that won't happen until mid-July as well. You're probably best off waiting until then to try to obtain tickets, since nobody has them in hand yet.

Another option is to use the Patriots Ticket Exchange. In order to use this service you need to join the Patriots' season ticket waiting list. That will cost you $100 per person/ticket - but it is fully refundable. Tickets through the Ticket Exchange are fully refundable, and it offers the most reliability.

One last word of advice: avoid purchasing through ads on CraigsList. The site is notorious for fraudulent tickets being sold there, leaving the purchaser without their cash and also unable to gain entry into the game.

As far as the two games, I think you might have a better chance of getting tickets to the 26th against the Chicago Bears. The game on the 16th is against the Pats' biggest rival, the New York Jets, so those tickets will most likely be more expensive and more difficult to obtain. Some tickets will certainly be available though - in large part because that is a night game, and many prefer to sell tickets to night games because they have to get up early to get to work the next morning.

Hope that helps; enjoy the trip and the game!

Thanks jmt57 :)

A lot of useful information for me to consider. The game against the Jets is my preference so I'm likely to book flights for that week. Thanks for the advice on the suspect tickets I shall be careful. I guess I will have to be sat in front of the pc in mid July ;)

After months of waiting tickets went on general sale yesterday at 10.00 am. I'm delighted to say that I managed to get a pair of tickets within 5 minutes of the sale opening. I guess that I got lucky. Flights and hotel are booked too. I'm counting down the days already :) Thanks jmt57 for the advice.

Coming over to Boston and want to attend the playoff game on the 11/12. Seen tickets on sites like ticket network for the game even though nothing has been announced yet. Are these legit? Or should I chance waiting for tickets becoming available on ticket master.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back