PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tickets are already getting cheap for Saturday....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrone

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Night game with a rainy forecast doesn't help, but the seat prices for Saturday are dropping fast. I've seen a number of seats going near face value, and it's only Tuesday.

As long as you bring a poncho, great opportunity to see a playoff game on a budget.

Damn I’d definitely go if I wasn’t working Saturday and Sunday.

Absolutely crazy how cheap it is. It’ll be a fun one. I was gonna be there even if it was expensive, but I just don’t think it should be this cheap

Kinda reminds me of the $ before the Ravens WC game. Welker got hurt and the bottom fell out

Let's just say that it is clear the general public fully expects Brady to be back next year.

I really wanted to go to this game, but have to be out of town.

Let's just say that it is clear the general public fully expects Brady to be back next year.
The general public is usually pretty slow and ignorant. Historically speaking.

Thank you so much for posting this. I think I'm gonna pull the trigger. Never been to a Pats game before but I can't miss the chance to see a playoff game/Brady game. Gonna see about finding some good seats to go with my dad.

All the fairweather fans thinking the dynasty is over is driving down the prices...

Eh........I don’t miss going

man cave much better

Thank you so much for posting this. I think I'm gonna pull the trigger. Never been to a Pats game before but I can't miss the chance to see a playoff game/Brady game. Gonna see about finding some good seats to go with my dad.

We need you to moderate the GDT though...:D

If the forecast worsens you'll see face value or below on game day. It's going to be a miserable day in Foxboro - high 30s, rain all day/night. Believe me, that's the WORST type of weather in which to sit outside and watch a game - ESPECIALLY if you wear glasses (as I do). Glasses constantly fogging up, get blurred from rain - it sucks. Last playoff game in schitty rainy weather was the deflated ball game vs Indianapolis. It was unseasonably warm - mid 50s i believe, but it rained cats and dogs. Tickets were nowhere near as cheap as they'll be Saturday night.

Face it, the team is not exciting to watch. It's a big nut for a family to spend $400+ for a night at a Pats game - tickets, parking, snack, beer, soda, etc. Also, it's pretty obvious this Pats team is far from a wagon and odds are we're going to see a very ugly game, win or lose. Couple a boring team (spare me the HOW CAN 12-4 BE BORING pearl clutching - watching this team is not fun, especially since the defense morphed into more a typical Belichick bend but don't break, allowing third and long after third and long conversion, from the turnover creating, touchdown scoring, sack meisters that we saw vs the Framingham States and Mass Maritimes in weeks 1-8).

Good on those going to the game - hope everyone comes home happy and Brady goes out with a classic game...none of this 14-31-170 yard crap he's been giving us the last 10 weeks...

I bought 1st level tickets for $150 each for the AFCCGs in the past, so I can't say I'm too surprised.

Just moved back to NE, time for the first Pats game in 15 years. Any suggestions on some solid seats for the money?

man, if I lived anywhere near Gillette I would go, if only for the possibility that it's Brady's last game as a Pat.

I can’t disagree more with people that prefer to watch at home over at the game. It’s an opinion, so no one is wrong, but being part of the crowd and seeing truly special moments in person... going to the biggest games.... there is something DIFFERENT.
As many as I go to, it never gets old for me.

I’m ready to throw on a jacket, some rain pants, and some boots on Saturday night. Let’s go

Not really surprising. A few factors at play:

A) This has been a team that has had a first round bye in eight straight years. That is until Saturday. To some, this isn't a game worth paying for. Saving cash for a potential home game in two weeks.

B) Opponent. Titans aren't popular. They don't have any household names. This isn't a playoff game against Pittsburgh.

C) Weather. Supposed to rain Saturday.

D) Team performance. This team has just kind of collapsed since the Baltimore loss. The offense is truly horrific. And the defense has been exposed.

All that said, Ticketmaster shows the game as being sold out on the Primary Market. So it's not as if they are having trouble selling tickets per say. And even if the game is a blowout in either direction, I still think the stadium will be pretty packed. This could very well be the last time Tom Brady ever plays in Gillette Stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back