PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tickets...any luck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thru the season ticket wait list presale yesterday I got two tickets in section 136 for the opener. Had to buy two tix as well to a preseason game (what a racket), but I bought those up in the nosebleeds so those ONLY ran me $69 each.

All in all $500 spent but it's become a tradition of hitting one game a year and it will be well worth it to see Brady's return in the throwbacks on Monday night.

Standing room is not a designated area. You can stand anywhere in the stadium, behind the red line on the ground. I suggest the south endzone where the banners are. Stand near the structure which holds up the scoreboard/video board and houses the concessions and bathrooms. You can lean against the side railing there.

The only problem I have ever had up there is the wind can be horrible! You are covered if there is rain, snow, etc.

I actually was attempting for SR tickets when I lucked into these on another screen.

This might be a stupid question, but is there enough standing room for the amount of tickets they sell? You have me wondering that the early birds will get all the available spots, leaving poor viewing points, if any, for those who come in late.

Didnt get any..but bought 2 yesterday on ebay to the home opener vs Buffalo in the endzone.

This might be a stupid question, but is there enough standing room for the amount of tickets they sell? You have me wondering that the early birds will get all the available spots, leaving poor viewing points, if any, for those who come in late.

That's exactly what happens. Get there early and don't leave your spot or you'll lose it.

Got 4 SRO for the Jags game.

As for advice about SRO tickets (I've gotten them every year at Gillette since they've been available) just get there early, and make sure at least one person you are with stays at your spot. I've gotten a great spot around the 10 yard line every time.

Got 4 SRO for the Jags game.

As for advice about SRO tickets (I've gotten them every year at Gillette since they've been available) just get there early, and make sure at least one person you are with stays at your spot. I've gotten a great spot around the 10 yard line every time.

It's my first time going to Gillette, so what Gate should I enter from, and how early would you suggest getting there for? I planned on checking out Patriots Place, but may skip it to get a good spot.

It's my first time going to Gillette, so what Gate should I enter from, and how early would you suggest getting there for? I planned on checking out Patriots Place, but may skip it to get a good spot.

If you go to a 1 PM game, just park in a lot that'll let you stay after the game and go to Patriots Place after. If you are going to a 415 PM game, go to Patriots Place early and just get into the stadium at 215 (gates open 2 hours before the game).

I don't think it really matters what gate you enter from. I've always gotten there between 90 minutes and 2 hours before game time and have never had a problem getting a great place.

I'm starting to think I really lucked out. Got 4 tickets in section 327, row 2 seats 1-4 for Sept 27 vs the Falcons. I'm pretty pumped for scoring these... I was logged onto TM 10 minutes prior and kept reloading the screen until tix went on sale.

I'm looking for 4 more if anyone wants to sell.

Last edited:
Got a single for the Ravens Game

I would park about a mile down on RT 1 before you hit the stadium..unless you are coming from the north. Its easy to get in and out after games. We park at a hotel called Americas Best Value Inn i think. Mile from the stadium. Always easy to get out for us.

I would park about a mile down on RT 1 before you hit the stadium..unless you are coming from the north. Its easy to get in and out after games. We park at a hotel called Americas Best Value Inn i think. Mile from the stadium. Always easy to get out for us.

That is what we do as well. We hop right on 495 north and are home within an hour of getting on the highway.

2 tickets to the Pats/Falcons game. :)

If you had no luck on Thursday try again over the next few days as if anyone who may have had the charges declined by their credit card company, Ticketmaster will place those tickets back for purchase. I have been able to purchase tickets previously due to this scenario, but mostly for concerts that sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back