PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ticket Exchange Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDelVecchio88

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm a newcomer to both the forum and the Patriots season ticket waitlist this season. I'd love to go to the Jets game on Oct. 25 with a few friends, and was wondering if anyone had any advice on getting tickets. Stubhub is a fortune right now obviously....

Is it wishful thinking to think I'll be able to get tickets for a Pats-Jets game on the Ticket Exchange? When is the best time to check? Any tips would be greatly appreciated, as this is my first go-around. Thanks!

Check as often as possible. The closer to the game it gets the likely more though.
Get the credit card you are going to use registered ahead of time. You don't want to time out while trying to enter all that and lose then lose the seats you clicked on.

How many tickets can you get if your on the Ticket Exchange? If you sign up for 2 people, can you buy 4 tickets? I ask as I was going with my wife another couple on a bus tour for the Skins game. It would of been their first time on the tour, our 3rd. I just got an e-mail saying the tour has been cancelled due to lack of interest.

The other couple has the Skins weekend booked off and it would be hard for them to get another weekend off. We need to make this weekend work. I just checked StubHub, Seat Geek and it's scary the prices for just the 300's, throw in the fact that our dollar sucks bad compared to the US dollar. As of this posting, $350 US is a little over $450 CDN dollars...:mad:

I've been debating on getting on the Exchange the last few years and this new development has me thinking about it again...

Thanks and Cheers!

I think that info is posted on the site but I believe you can get up to 4 seats. Getting them all together is a long shot. Before my turn came up for season tickets me and my buddy would sometimes get tickets even if they weren't together....single tickets are the easiest to get. We'd still get hours of tailgating together before and after the game and the folks we'd wind up sitting next to were al ways great...common cause and all that.

Ticket Exchange is just for season ticket holders, is that correct ? Asking for future reference, I took my son to a game this year and had to buy the tickets very quickly, next time I would like to be able to consider my options a little more.

I think that info is posted on the site but I believe you can get up to 4 seats. Getting them all together is a long shot. Before my turn came up for season tickets me and my buddy would sometimes get tickets even if they weren't together....single tickets are the easiest to get. We'd still get hours of tailgating together before and after the game and the folks we'd wind up sitting next to were al ways great...common cause and all that.

Just checked the Exchange and you can get up to 4 tickets...and...there are no tickets available for the game, at all. I called the bus tour guy and he said the 1pm time slot is popular since people can be home before it's overly cold at night. It doesn't help that there are hardly any 1pm games this year.

I'm sure if all four can't sit together it would be ok.

Ticket Exchange is just for season ticket holders, is that correct ? Asking for future reference, I took my son to a game this year and had to buy the tickets very quickly, next time I would like to be able to consider my options a little more.
Its also for waiting list members

Also check ticketmaster during the week of the game. Sometimes a few show up then.

Also check ticketmaster during the week of the game. Sometimes a few show up then.

There aren't even any tickets on the site for the Jets game next sunday. I'd hate to rely on the Exchange and get down to Foxboro for the Skins game and have no access to tickets. I thought there would be more tickets on the Exchange.

There aren't even any tickets on the site for the Jets game next sunday. I'd hate to rely on the Exchange and get down to Foxboro for the Skins game and have no access to tickets. I thought there would be more tickets on the Exchange.
Have to be patient. Check often. There are 60000+ season ticket holders and you never know when someone has something come up and they wind up having to put their tickets up. I used it many times. You just have to be persistent.

Random thought, am I not able to see tickets for sale on the exchange since I am not a member yet?

EDIT-I went ahead and signed up for the Exchange, it says there is a wait of 5 days to get approved

Last edited:
I think that info is posted on the site but I believe you can get up to 4 seats.

Four is the hard cap. However, unless they changed things, you can only buy as many as you are on the waiting list for. So if you're on the list for 2 you can only buy 2. If you're on the list for 6 you can only buy 4. I don't know if the rules are different for season ticket holders looking to buy tickets.

Four is the hard cap. However, unless they changed things, you can only buy as many as you are on the waiting list for. So if you're on the list for 2 you can only buy 2. If you're on the list for 6 you can only buy 4. I don't know if the rules are different for season ticket holders looking to buy tickets.
We have 2 season tickets and can buy up to 4. The exchange has become more difficult to use as so many people are now on the wait list and have discovered it. Keep trying. A day or two before the game is usually when the most seats are available.

I'm bumping this in case anybody else has some information to add.

I've found that the closer it is to game time, the more tickets will show up on the exchange site. I typically don't even start looking for tickets to a game until a few days before the game. I'm not sure how close you are to Foxboro, but usually I have the most luck the night before or even the morning of the game.

I too plan on trying to get tickets for the jest game from the exchange site, but I won't start checking the site until the Saturday before the game

I've found that the closer it is to game time, the more tickets will show up on the exchange site. I typically don't even start looking for tickets to a game until a few days before the game. I'm not sure how close you are to Foxboro, but usually I have the most luck the night before or even the morning of the game.

I too plan on trying to get tickets for the jest game from the exchange site, but I won't start checking the site until the Saturday before the game

Were travelling down from NB, Canada early on that friday morning so it's making the ticket exchange less of a possibility.

Last edited:
I'm also looking for tickets to the jets game. I would love to get tickets from the exchange. If that doesn't work does any one know if Craig's list worth a shot? Or even trying to buy off a scalper on game day?
Stub hub prices are way high for the seats.

I'm about 40 minutes from Foxboro, so I suppose I will do the same. Good luck to you. Thanks for the advice!

FYI There are tickets for the Jets game available right now on Ticketmaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back