PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This article speaks for itself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: This article speaks for itself/......

Elizabeth Taylor said the same thing about Micheal Jackson, "very naive, almost like a child."

Yikes ! Are we going to be comparing TFB to the "king of POP" !??!

I thought we were going in bizarre directions with our "Baby Brady" threads and our "For Women Only" threads...

To be fair, the comparison is quite hilarious (as most things related to the gloved one are) - but YIKES ! My vote : the goat pic is still worse... Giselle's overall hotness allows her to say stupid things and get away with it because the very nature of her job is to be an ornament. Xmas ornaments don't say a whole lot of useful things either.

Yeah, can't wait for the "Patriotized" interview with Gisele...

"Well, you know, Tom tried some things out there last night, and anytime you can do more things, thats good, you've got more to work with, you want to be able to do more things. He did some things right, there are some things you have to work on, but that's always the case. That's marriage. I don't think I've ever had a honeymoon where I didn't say we could have done that different, or why would you do that in that situation, that goes with the territory. There are always a few plays, plays you want back, but it comes down to one or two important moments during any drive, and in all of those, Tom's always done well with those. That Kama Sutra reverse inverted frog play after the first score, that's something I don't know how many quarterbacks in the league can do. So yeah, some good things, some things you have to work on, it is what it is. We're just trying to get ready for Maui, hopefully prepare well, spend some time resting up, watch some film, look at what we can do better, maybe install a new wrinkle or two. That way you guys'll have something to write about."

That's awesome!! :rofl::rofl: reverse inverted frog :rofl:

Re: This article speaks for itself/...

i think it's ironic that in a time of football players taking their aggression off the field and beating their women, here's a guy acting like a human being and may catch crap for it, even light hearted, it's bull****

everyone should aspire to be more like what he's being described as

I look at it this way: He's "had" some of the most beautiful women in the world, he's rich beyond any of us slobs, he's got 3 rings, he may go down as the best QB of all time, he's one hell of a teamate and competitive player, and oh yeah could probably kick 90% of our asses (and I'm not a small guy). Call me naive and like a child if I could list the same accomplishments.

$30 mill annually, that bouncin Brazilian booty...she can say what ever she wants.......................mommy

Giselle should be expecting a call from Belichick with a few tips... at best. At worst, a visit in the middle of the night from Ernie dressed all in black with a little something special in a syringe for her. ;)

THE KOOL-AID! :eek:

Giselle says Brady "sees the world through rose colored glasses".

Last edited:
I look at it this way. If Tom Brady's greatest crime is seeing the world through rose colored glasses, I'll take it.
I'd rather the face of our franchise is known for that than for fighting dogs, disrupting team chemistry, selling alcohol to minors, getting drunk, or getting arrested every other week.

I look at it this way: He's "had" some of the most beautiful women in the world, he's rich beyond any of us slobs, he's got 3 rings, he may go down as the best QB of all time, he's one hell of a teamate and competitive player, and oh yeah could probably kick 90% of our asses (and I'm not a small guy). Call me naive and like a child if I could list the same accomplishments.

Fantastic post. Co sign.

TFB can look at the world anyway he damn pleases as long as he looks at the field through his red grill for a long time to come:D

Yeah, because it goes without saying that Supermodels are a very worldly, pragmatic bunch.

i think it's ironic that in a time of football players taking their aggression off the field and beating their women, here's a guy acting like a human being and may catch crap for it, even light hearted, it's bull****

Very good point. As long as he doesn't cross the Doug Christie line, I'm fine with whatever.

Well put.

The other thing thats absurd is what man's wife/gf/significant other doesn't see a side that other people wouldn't see? I'm sure Ty Warren's wife or Big Vince's wife would say the same thing about their respective husband.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back