Status
Not open for further replies.

Froob

Independent Investigator & pliable af
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Unwatchable.

I'd rather be duck-tapped to a chair and watch Disney teeny-bopper shows for 4 days straight. Maybe I can get waterboarded and pins stuffed under my fingernails during commercial breaks.

On the plus side, peanut seems like a great addition to the broadcast.

Enough about that numbskull. How about that Vikings stadium? It looks amazing! Too bad the city of Minnesota didn't have the balls to say no to tax payer money.

images

Speaking of Fox, their broadcast team spent a large chunk of the third quarter in today's chargers-Vikings game explaining how San Diego taxpayers would be fools not to approve the new stadium, because pro sports stadiums bring more back to the community than they cost (proven false numerous times), ultimately benefit the taxpayers (proven false), and the hotel tax that would fund the stadium doesn't even count because it isn't a 'real' tax anyway if it doesn't hit the voters directly (not only false, but self-evidently ridiculous and runs directly counter to the previous two arguments re: bringing in tourism and outside money).

Basically, the networks are so clearly propaganda outlets for the NFL at this point that they aren't even trying to disguise the fact or operate in reality. If I'm a San Diego taxpayer, that ridiculous display probably just made me even more pissed off at the whole circus they're running, and strengthened my resolve to tell the Chargers to **** off and use that money on expanding the convention center instead.

FS1 better stock up on paper towels and napkins, because they're gonna need them to clean up all the slobber and spit Sharpe will release in the studio when he talks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft