PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Senior Bowl Thread

Firstly I didn't say I was so good. I said or implied that pats don't get too many late round gems. Nice straw man.

Second no I wouldn't have said job. I'd need to apply and being middle aged with no experience would get me nowhere. Even if I were the best picker ever I'd have no way to prove it. Another straw man.

You neither said nor implied that the Pats don't get too many late round gems. You actually said that something was amiss that Seattle was getting these guys late while the Pats could only get JAGS in the 2nd and 3rd round.

Clearly you believe that you can do better otherwise you wouldn't make such an erroneous argument to begin with..

You neither said nor implied that the Pats don't get too many late round gems. You actually said that something was amiss that Seattle was getting these guys late while the Pats could only get JAGS in the 2nd and 3rd round.

Clearly you believe that you can do better otherwise you wouldn't make such an erroneous argument to begin with..
No I didn't imply I could do better. Putting clearly in front of a straw man doesn't work. Do you think manning did poorly tonight? Oh so you think you could do better?? Clearly that is what you're saying.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back