PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The real Mac Jones farewell letter to NE

Thank goodness Tommy Hodson version 2.0 is finally gone!

Sad Michael Scott GIF

Last edited:

Good luck to him.

To paraphrase The Bard; Nothing in Mac's Pats life so became him as the leaving of it

Tom Hanks Hello GIF

i liked the part when he talked about the jag surrounding him with offensive coaches.

Huge shot at BB for saddling him with a special teams coach and a dcoordinator for his offense leadership in year 2,

Bill didn't like Mac so he made sure to put him the worst possible position he could.

i liked the part when he talked about the jag surrounding him with offensive coaches.

Huge shot at BB for saddling him with a special teams coach and a dcoordinator for his offense leadership in year 2,

Bill didn't like Mac so he made sure to put him the worst possible position he could.
We were ranked 32nd for good reasons.

In the end this will probably be his career highlight and what he's best known for. Legend.

1710520588303.png

I like him and think he got a raw deal here. He's a broken quarterback now, but hope he gets his career back on track. I gotta pick a new avatar now lol

What a nail in Bill's coffin would it be if Mac turns it around and succeeds elsewhere.

he didnt have to do this, and it would have been understood if he didn't. classy move by Mac. hope he does well in the future.

So is Jones the best Patriots player to ever wear #10? Lol

Jimmy could have been but he got hurt. Gaffney has to be up there.

I wish him luck. I hope he turns it around and proves his haters wrong. He will never be a top QB in the league. I think his absolute ceiling if he can turn around his career is average to a little above average. That enough with a lot of talent round him to do things. But he would need to be in the right situation.

But personally, I think he could be permanently broken. The last two years did a number on his psyche. He was given a raw deal, but created a lot of his own problems too. And clearly he doesn't have the mental toughness to handle it all. Maybe he'll grow up from this.

I doubt I will ever be rooting for him ever again unless he is playing against a team I want to lose. But I do hope he turns his career around.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back