PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The patriots playing liike the team they are

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankiesfly

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
When you trade everybody from your team this is the results. You get lucky to beat a weak buffalo, you barely hold on to beat the weak jets, and you are getting shut out by a weak broncos. To me the patriots are dam lucky to be 2-0, and the only reason they will barely win there division is because the whole division sucks. The patriots crowd, maybe if they had vocal cords they would help there team. They are the lowest crowd in football. Tonight i thought the broncos were home until i saw the patriotrs symbol at the 50 yard line, SERIOUSLY. Yes i want the patriots to win, but this is how i see it. They need major help. The broncos suck but they are better than buffalo and the jets, and look whats happening. They are struggling, and anybody better than denver broncos we wont be this year.

Huh. I didn't think they were playing very well.

Yep, trade 'everybody' from your team.

So you're blaming this potential loss on the losses of, in whole:

-Deion Branch
-Ross Tucker
-Brandon Gorin
-Patrick Cobbs.

...OK.

pats1 said:
Yep, trade 'everybody' from your team.

So you're blaming this potential loss on the losses of, in whole:

-Deion Branch
-Ross Tucker
-Brandon Gorin
-Patrick Cobbs.

...OK.

Don't forget Beisel.

He would have gotten the safety.

I also want to point out that this guy is such an ardent Pats fan that he didn't even know they were playing at home.

Where's Charlie when you need him. This Pats team reminds me of the 1992 Cleveland Browns.

Well.....Good Game

I am in so mkuch pain right now

Man I hate the Broncos. Freakin' Jake Plummer is really a snake, how many times did he get away on 3rd down? For all that say Tom Brady will come around, I hope that it is soon - but as I have said in earlier threads, he is not himself. How many ducks went wobbling out of bounds? Beware Bengals.

TomBrady'sGoat said:
I also want to point out that this guy is such an ardent Pats fan that he didn't even know they were playing at home.

lol that was awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore