PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Open

Ciara's Dad

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Royal Birkdale,
England
Greg Norman goes into the final round with a 2 shot lead over last years winner Padraig Harrington, and Korea's KJ Choi. Not bad for a 53 year old who only plays the occasional tournament these days. He plays tennis wife his new wife, Chris Evert, more often these days. I think he is as gobsmacked as the rest of us. The conditions have been horrendous for the first 3 rounds, but today it looks as if they will be quite favourable.
I would like to see him complete the fairytale, but given that he has been known to choke when leading, my money is on Padraig to do the double.

Norman drops 3 shots after the first 3 holes. Harrington with a 1 shot lead going to the 4th.

After 10 holes, Norman and Harrington are tied for the lead at +7.
The wind is causing havoc on the golf course. Norman is +5 for the round so far, Harrington is +3. Suddenly, there are 7 players on +8, +9 and +10 who are all in with a shout.
Typical scouse weather.:D

Last edited:
Congratulations to Padraig.:D Back to back Opens. No mean feat.
Final scores http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/golf/live_scores/7510391.stm.
Hard luck to Greg Norman, he couldn't quite hold it together. Never mind. Walking away with his arm around a very fit looking Chris Evert,;) and with a mulit-million dollar buisness empire, I'm sure he'll get over it!!

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back