PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official UDFA thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised to see it take this long for the UDFA thread to start. Usually, we start getting a few names within hours of the end of the draft. I kept hearing about the UDFA picks of a number of teams Saturday evening, and here we are 2 days later and this is the first I've heard of the list.

UDFA tracker

@KontradictioN

Good has been done here. Not everyone found the real official thread. :D

The next line of receivers we have that disappoint.

We have to eventually hit on one. Thought Mitchell would be the one but those knees might be the end of him. It’s really bad drafting because the year of the rookie wrs with dropson and co. showed that when they went to other teams they sucked there too. The most recent wr. we drafted and was good is Edelman and it took years for him to be what he is now.

If all of the UDFAs reported to have signed with the Pats actually did, they'd be at 94.

AFAIK, the draft guys are "on to 2019."

BTW - 2016 UDFA Jonathan Jones looked really good playing corner last season. Probably better than Rowe. Not saying that he's likely to become "the next Malcolm Butler", but he may well stick around for awhile as something more than "just a special-teamer."

Yes to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back